Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im back with another question...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:48 PM
  • 12 Replies

ok ladies so just a quick update. turns out my bf ex isnt pregnant thank the lord. weve worked passed those problems. but now another question arises. ok so about three weeks ago we bought some pizza and wings. after the wings we went to the park for a walk. right after the walk i started to get extremely nauseous. immediately i blamed the wings. i was like that all that saturday and sunday. everything i ate made me nauseous, never threw up but the feeling was there. the rest of the week was alright and i had my period.  a slight discomfort was there but i almost disregarded it. the nausea started again over the weekend and for the following two weeks ive been nauseous every time i eat, without a fail. even when i dont eat i feel it. i dont know if to keep blaming the wings because i have been having uprotected sex and just yesterday i had sharp pains bellow my belly button. also a few days ago i had sharp pains on my left breast. ive also been having random headaches. everyone at home thinks im pregnant but i hadnt really given it a thought since all i was doing was blaming the wings. its getting pretty annoying and i havent been able to go to the doc, ive been busy with my dad in the hospital. i am setting up an appointment though. any thoughts ladies?

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Have you taken a HPT?

chicago1
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:02 PM
No not yet i honestly hadn't thought of the possibilities till today

Quoting Nuggit222:

Have you taken a HPT?

Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:05 PM

Do you know when AF is due? I would test for peace of mind.

Quoting chicago1: No not yet i honestly hadn't thought of the possibilities till today

Quoting Nuggit222:

Have you taken a HPT?

chicago1
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Due in 12 days. I just hate getting my hopes up but youre right im doing that after work

Quoting Nuggit222:

Quoting chicago1: No not yet i honestly hadn't thought of the possibilities till today

Quoting Nuggit222:

Have you taken a HPT?

Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:13 PM

If you were pregnant you would not be having symptoms now unless you have a super long luteal phase so it could be ovulation symptoms. Do you use OPKs?

Quoting chicago1: Due in 12 days. I just hate getting my hopes up but youre right im doing that after work

Quoting Nuggit222:

Quoting Nuggit222:

Have you taken a HPT?

chicago1
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:18 PM
No i don't and the thing is I've never gotten these symptoms

Quoting Nuggit222:

If you were pregnant you would not be having symptoms now unless you have a super long luteal phase so it could be ovulation symptoms. Do you use OPKs?

Quoting chicago1: Due in 12 days. I just hate getting my hopes up but youre right im doing that after work

Quoting Nuggit222:

Quoting Nuggit222:

Have you taken a HPT?

Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Hmmm, I'm at a loss then. Let us know when you see a doctor, it's certainly something i would have checked out.

chicago1
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:27 PM
Will do thanks!

Quoting Nuggit222:

Hmmm, I'm at a loss then. Let us know when you see a doctor, it's certainly something i would have checked out.

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Could just be a crazy hormone surge. That happens to me. Hormone surges cause pregnancy similar symptoms.
chicago1
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:48 PM
I really hope not i really want a bfp :/

Quoting MrsA0625: Could just be a crazy hormone surge. That happens to me. Hormone surges cause pregnancy similar symptoms.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)