Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hate not having a RL ttc buddy

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM
  • 8 Replies

RL meaning in my life outside of the internet. I have no female friends ttc they all have children and one pregnant with her first now she is 18 weeks so still no one.

Where are you all located.

Im in CARROLLTON TEXAS

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM

BUMP!

Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:58 PM

I don't have any either and it kind of sucks. In fact, all of my friends are single or not interested in having kids at the moment so it's tough. I wish I had a real life buddy too, not to take anything away from this site or the ladies on it because I love and appreciate the support. I'm in Baltimore, MD, nice and cold and icy up here:)

lovinjamesnbri
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Same boat here. in NC

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:04 PM

I love this sight and the ladies i just want a friend i can see and talk to daily. :( Instead of depending and bothering you all all the time. Thats why I really do not post much. I basically read and reply post every so often.

Quoting Nuggit222:

I don't have any either and it kind of sucks. In fact, all of my friends are single or not interested in having kids at the moment so it's tough. I wish I had a real life buddy too, not to take anything away from this site or the ladies on it because I love and appreciate the support. I'm in Baltimore, MD, nice and cold and icy up here:)

Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel ya, I definitely do too. But you're not bothering anyone, that is what this site is for! :)

Quoting tiffluv81:

I love this sight and the ladies i just want a friend i can see and talk to daily. :( Instead of depending and bothering you all all the time. Thats why I really do not post much. I basically read and reply post every so often.

Quoting Nuggit222:

mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

ohio it sux here too. such lovely weather for bd too. lol no one physically to understand what we feel or go through each day. our dh is one thing but its different when we are the ones charting and its our bodies.

i personally feel like my dh isnt truly going through with me since hes gone all the time, so we have trouble TTC to begin with. he wants me to take the supplements and me go to dr. yes i know we are both wanting this more than anything, but with him gone it makes it harder to do alone. grrr vent done

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this
It's the same for me too. I only have two girlfriends with out kids. One just got engaged and they're waiting until they get married and the other one is not trying but isn't preventing.
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this
You know I'd be your RL buddy :) but I'm in phx az
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)