Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there any difference...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
Is there any difference between name brand ovulation tests & store brands? Has anyone found using a certain brand is more accurate?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
vkp23
by Virginia on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it would be about like how the dollar store pregnancy test are really not bad tests. I've never heard I don't think of "bad" ovulation tests. However I'm not so good with telling if an opk is pos or not so I will be investing in a digital ovulation test kit. >.< 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Since they can be expensive, most ladies buy in bulk from Amazon and the brand is called Wondfo. They say they are good.

mss119
by Maggie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I had good results with the target generic opks. Only used that and a couple of dollar store ones, so I can't compare with name brand ones
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I use wondfos and a digital. I like to see the progression of my lines with the wondfo but when I get a positive I wanna see the digi gimme a smiley!
Mom2five87
by Jen on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I like the ones from Dollar Tree. They worked better for me than Answer brand.
southernhopeful
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Thanks everyone! I went ahead and bought clearblue digital ovulation tests. In praying we'll have some luck with these!

Quoting southernhopeful: Is there any difference between name brand ovulation tests & store brands? Has anyone found using a certain brand is more accurate?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)