Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tammy

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:16 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am 45 and had my first dosage of clomid last month. Got a cyst this month so they put me on hold. I have a son whom is 21. I remarried in sept. Me and new hubby hace been trying for a yr and a half. Found I wasnt ovulating.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tammyward14427
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
This is new to me. They put his sperm on my ovaries the right time. Figured I should assume I was pregnant. Wasnt though. Not sure how to deal with all this.
tammyward14427
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

vkp23
by Virginia on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Welcome!   Congrats on getting married!  I'm sorry this past cycle didn't work for you. :( fx the nest time you get to try things work out!  Good luck and baby dust!  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

anotherandree
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Welcome to the group!  TTC is a CRAZY journey, but glad that you have a doc that is so willing to work with you!  

tammyward14427
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! Was hoping to do the 3 cycle of clomid and bam. Have talked and will do 2 more of something else. But I am older and having children at 46 it will br then id up there. I may retire before they have there own apt. Lol
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:55 PM

Dont say that... FX'd

Quoting tammyward14427: Thanks! Was hoping to do the 3 cycle of clomid and bam. Have talked and will do 2 more of something else. But I am older and having children at 46 it will br then id up there. I may retire before they have there own apt. Lol

mdawn028
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats on your wedding hon Hi welcome hoping you end up with a BFP sweety keep me updated hugs
mdawn028
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Your still young hon hoping you end up with a BFP hon hugs

Quoting tammyward14427: Thanks! Was hoping to do the 3 cycle of clomid and bam. Have talked and will do 2 more of something else. But I am older and having children at 46 it will br then id up there. I may retire before they have there own apt. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)