Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any BFPs today??

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:35 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ladies, any BFP? I need some inspiration!! :-)

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jamie_lynn0709
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:23 PM

BUMP!

mama2lilboys
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:24 PM
I haven't seen any. Its been quiet in here today!
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Not I another bfn.
hope2bsoon
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this
This, I'm only 8dpo but I couldn't help it... I had to much of an urge! I had to poas :-/

Quoting cookie860: Not I another bfn.
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:13 PM
Oh me too!!!! :( I have 4 tests left out of six I bought today. Lol. Ugh im bad. Af is due in 9 days at the most or 5 days at the earliest. So theres time fx fx !

Quoting hope2bsoon: This, I'm only 8dpo but I couldn't help it... I had to much of an urge! I had to poas :-/

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:28 PM
2 moms liked this

you both are so impatient... SMH lol GOTTA LOVE YOU BOTH but i will need to get you both admitted to POAS aholics for treatment of your problem (poas)

Quoting cookie860: Oh me too!!!! :( I have 4 tests left out of six I bought today. Lol. Ugh im bad. Af is due in 9 days at the most or 5 days at the earliest. So theres time fx fx !

Quoting hope2bsoon: This, I'm only 8dpo but I couldn't help it... I had to much of an urge! I had to poas :-/

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:26 PM
Amen! !!

Quoting tiffluv81:

you both are so impatient... SMH lol GOTTA LOVE YOU BOTH but i will need to get you both admitted to POAS aholics for treatment of your problem (poas)

Quoting cookie860: Oh me too!!!! :( I have 4 tests left out of six I bought today. Lol. Ugh im bad. Af is due in 9 days at the most or 5 days at the earliest. So theres time fx fx !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)