Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CHART UPDATE

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:50 PM
  • 15 Replies

Mobile Photo

Been kind of Layin low from cafemom. .. but im ok and still ttc with a less stressful and obsessive approach. .. if it dosnt happen it dosnt happen. ... heres my iffy chart I dont know what to think about it
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Bump
mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:08 PM

many times less stress and just relaxed bd and life does the trick!! our times will all come sooner than later

glad to hear things are little better for ya guys

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Hope so.... I just dont like being disappointed

Quoting mamatink7:

many times less stress and just relaxed bd and life does the trick!! our times will all come sooner than later

mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:18 PM

i agree with you. it is very hard month after month. i resist testing, my hcg levels r unusually low so dont ever show up until 6-8wks, i hate seeing the negative tests constantly. i had chemical (dr tested me) last time and it nearly broke me.

Quoting kendraamornot: Hope so.... I just dont like being disappointed

Quoting mamatink7:

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:21 PM
Sry for ur loss... ive never been pregnant well im not 100% on that im pretty sure I had a mc before I got a chance to test a few years ago... but anyway pcos is kicking me in the shenanigans I cant seem to ovulate for the life of me.. snd I dont believe I have yet

Quoting mamatink7:

i agree with you. it is very hard month after month. i resist testing, my hcg levels r unusually low so dont ever show up until 6-8wks, i hate seeing the negative tests constantly. i had chemical (dr tested me) last time and it nearly broke me.

Quoting mamatink7:

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:23 PM
I think your chart looks good. Is that an implantation dip? ;)
mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:24 PM

what about trying MAca Root?heard was good natural for PCOS? swore you o last wk. what do dr say options are? i have appt finally next thursday to find out whats up

Quoting kendraamornot: Sry for ur loss... ive never been pregnant well im not 100% on that im pretty sure I had a mc before I got a chance to test a few years ago... but anyway pcos is kicking me in the shenanigans I cant seem to ovulate for the life of me.. snd I dont believe I have yet

Quoting mamatink7:

Quoting mamatink7:

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Lol I HIGHLY doubt it but its worth some hope I thought either fall back rise or I havent ovulated yet

Quoting momof1want1mor: I think your chart looks good. Is that an implantation dip? ;)
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:31 PM
I havent.. I think im going to focus on loosing some weight

Quoting mamatink7:

what about trying MAca Root?heard was good natural for PCOS? swore you o last wk. what do dr say options are? i have appt finally next thursday to find out whats up

Quoting kendraamornot: Sry for ur loss... ive never been pregnant well im not 100% on that im pretty sure I had a mc before I got a chance to test a few years ago... but anyway pcos is kicking me in the shenanigans I cant seem to ovulate for the life of me.. snd I dont believe I have yet

Quoting mamatink7:

Quoting mamatink7:

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:57 PM

why do people get cross hairs if they dont ovulate

See I hate charts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)