Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to be like you ladies (poas)

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:35 PM
  • 21 Replies
4 moms liked this

I hate it. Well I do not mind opks because it really do not hurt that bad seeing a negative like an HPT

It seems really fun getting test tweaked and things maybe i need to be more involved. I think after you are here for so long theres not much to do because it all has been done.. lol

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mdawn028
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Hoping you end up with a BFP hugs
Keep me updated hon
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Exactly it doesnt bum me out at all anymore! I just sit there hoping to test enough to see the faint line then dark lines if not theres the opks lol! Been trying for to long to wait.. heck test.. lol negatives normal for me. Lol
mdawn028
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Hoping you get a BFP hon hope we all do hugs

Quoting cookie860: Exactly it doesnt bum me out at all anymore! I just sit there hoping to test enough to see the faint line then dark lines if not theres the opks lol! Been trying for to long to wait.. heck test.. lol negatives normal for me. Lol
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:32 PM

naaaa it sucks..

i NEVER GET A LINE on even an opk.. hince no ovulations so im done peeing on sticks

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no reason to test, so I dont bother lol Who knows maybe testing will kick your body into gear for a bfp.

lucky1984
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Tiff u said it well. I done it all these long 4 yrs I been hurt. So much  I don't even try anymore. I lost track this cycle but had to count cause hunky plan a romantic weekend next week. But yea I don't even use opk anymore and I come less and lesser to this group 

MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:42 PM
2 moms liked this
I hate testing. I'm protesting testing, lol! Is love to put up something to tweak, but I wouldn't stop there, I'd sit in my bathroom and state for 2 hours, then peel the damn thing apart and stare at the components for another 2 hours...wow, I'm nuts.

Hugs to you :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
storkneedsgps
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't do tests unless I'm on a medicated cycle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:45 PM
Hugs
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:03 AM

I want to hug that baby. :)

Quoting NoraDun: Hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)