Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ovulation Test Strips

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:57 PM
  • 7 Replies

So I am tracking my ovulation, I took an ovulation test today and the control line came up, but there was no test line. No ovulation or bad test??

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:05 PM
I'm gonna say bad test...usually there are two lines no matter where you are in your cycle. The one can just be super light. Jmo!
patienceheart
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Yeah I took them before and there was always a light line, but I looked at this test for like ten minutes, and no line!

Quoting hoping_for_more: I'm gonna say bad test...usually there are two lines no matter where you are in your cycle. The one can just be super light. Jmo!

hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:08 PM
Weird! Hope it was just that one and not a whole batch!

Quoting patienceheart:

Yeah I took them before and there was always a light line, but I looked at this test for like ten minutes, and no line!

Quoting hoping_for_more: I'm gonna say bad test...usually there are two lines no matter where you are in your cycle. The one can just be super light. Jmo!

patienceheart
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:10 PM

This is the only one from the batch that I have had this happen, but if the rest are like this I am gonna be pissed lol!!

Quoting hoping_for_more: Weird! Hope it was just that one and not a whole batch!

Quoting patienceheart:

hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't blame you at all! Hope it was just that one!

Quoting patienceheart:

This is the only one from the batch that I have had this happen, but if the rest are like this I am gonna be pissed lol!!

Quoting hoping_for_more: Weird! Hope it was just that one and not a whole batch!

Quoting patienceheart:

tasha_salazar
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:44 PM
The test line won't show up unless there's LH or a surge. I took one last night, still a week from Ovulation, and there was only a control line. The closer you get to Ovulation the test line will get darker :)
patienceheart
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:02 PM

Thanks y'all! I just retook it and got a thin line! I cannot wait to TTC, I should have LH Surge on V-day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)