Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tampa Bay IUI/IVF

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:52 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

Does anyone have any opinions about USF IVF, specifically Dr. Mayer and IUI? We were seeing Dr. Yeko at Brandon's RMG office but after several failed IUIs have decided to move on. I am 39 and my hubby is 42. This will be our first baby. I have no issues but we're dealing with MFI. We did get pregnant on our second medicated IUI cycle but I miscarried at 10 weeks. My hubby feels RMG is too impersonal. We only saw Dr. Yeko for our initial consult and when he performed my HSG. The nurses there are nice enough but we just didn't get that warm and fuzzy feeling from them or Dr. Yeko...especially after the miscarriage. I would love to hear of other's experiences at USF and with Dr. Mayer. Thanks!!!

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mdawn028
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:54 PM
Just wanted to say Gl & hoping you end up with a BFP hon keep me updated hugs
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:17 PM

Everyone has different opinions about places. Looking at their Sart report Im not sure I  would use them. They should have at least 120 cycles showing for a year and they only have 80 and their live birth rates are ok at 38.4% and it should be at least 40% but of course the higher the better. They may be good and end up with being able to give you a bfp. Go with your gut feeling. Also to give you an example, the best clinic is located in CO with the highest success rates and they have done 140 cycles and their live birth rate is 66.9%. So that can give you an idea on ratings. FL had a total of 268 cycles done and that includes all ages the 80 is ages 35 and younger and CO done a total 2464 cycles. It includes fresh and frozen cycles. Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)