Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about Recording Spotting *maybe tmi*

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:07 PM
  • 8 Replies

So the past two days I've had spotting. Those two days it was pink sticky cm with visible flecks and streaks of red and brown blood. But today i am only having slightly pink cm. Like i wouldn't have even noticed if i didn't wipe it on white tissue. Do i mark that as spotting too? Since its part of the pattern or do i just note it or ignore it or what? Anyone with experience charting spotting? Also from the description does it sound like ib? I wish i could remember the ib i had with ds. I could go and google descriptions and such but ugh thats a headache and i already have a headache, and an eye twitch, since i'm complaining lol

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:17 PM
I just did my share of IB googling for the both of us last week. IB can be anything from a spot to a flow it just mostly depends on what dpo you have it. So I say yes to IB! And I would record whatever you have. Just maybe make a note that it was one spot one time
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I was realy going to write it off as late show ovulation spotting but with two, almost 3 days  of it I have re-evaluated. I wish there was a qualifier for spotting on FF. like if you select spotting you then have to select pink, red, dark red, or brown. It would be so much easier to track. 

Quoting hoping_for_more: I just did my share of IB googling for the both of us last week. IB can be anything from a spot to a flow it just mostly depends on what dpo you have it. So I say yes to IB! And I would record whatever you have. Just maybe make a note that it was one spot one time

GwenMB
by Gwen on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:26 PM

No idea on IB, go with what hoping_for_more said. :)

I'd record it as spotting & maybe make a note about how much. 

GwenMB
by Gwen on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:27 PM

I also wish there was a qualifier for how much EWCM you have - is it practically dripping out, just a little when you check your cervix etc.

Quoting GoldenLinds:

I was realy going to write it off as late show ovulation spotting but with two, almost 3 days  of it I have re-evaluated. I wish there was a qualifier for spotting on FF. like if you select spotting you then have to select pink, red, dark red, or brown. It would be so much easier to track. 

Quoting hoping_for_more: I just did my share of IB googling for the both of us last week. IB can be anything from a spot to a flow it just mostly depends on what dpo you have it. So I say yes to IB! And I would record whatever you have. Just maybe make a note that it was one spot one time

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Yes yes yes!! I want to know how much there is. Definietly. I have thought that on many occasions. We should petition! lol ya right, totally have time for that

Quoting GwenMB:

I also wish there was a qualifier for how much EWCM you have - is it practically dripping out, just a little when you check your cervix etc.

Quoting GoldenLinds:

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump!
GwenMB
by Gwen on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:13 PM

Yes, exactly! I was thinking we should petition - but in reality, I have clothes sitting in the living room since Monday waiting for me to find time to fold them. lol  So yes, not much time for petitions!

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Yes yes yes!! I want to know how much there is. Definietly. I have thought that on many occasions. We should petition! lol ya right, totally have time for that

Quoting GwenMB:

Quoting GoldenLinds:

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:22 PM

hahaha yup. i do own a dresser..... an the clothes sit on top of it

Quoting GwenMB:

Yes, exactly! I was thinking we should petition - but in reality, I have clothes sitting in the living room since Monday waiting for me to find time to fold them. lol  So yes, not much time for petitions!

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Quoting GwenMB:

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)