Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BF.....

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

BFN!! I'm so over TTC! I'm tired of heartbreak and disappointment! I don't understand how some of you ladies keep going after years of TTC and never giving up hope! I totally admire you!

I'm probably gonna leave the group for awhile so I can focus on other things. Especially my kids and DH. If we decide to start TTC again it will be in June or July.

Good Luck Ladies!!
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
anotherandree
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:29 PM

So sorry but I understand that a break is what some people need.  TTC becomes an obsession!  Good luck!

Momof1want2
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:34 PM
I tried for 4years before we were successful. Don't ever lose hope!
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Big hugs sweetie! I will be sad to see you go but you know what, it will feel good. Not at first but it will. TAke a break and I hope i see you back soon!

MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:38 PM
I know that sucky feeling :( I've seen 100's of those before I got a positive one. A break is good thing sometimes. Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicolettaz
by Nicole on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:10 PM
(Hugs) I wish u all the
Best
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Mine looks the same. Hugs hugs hugs! I guess you have to build a barrier of toughskin . I was soooo emotional for yrs and now going on the third year of trying.. it is what it is. I test alot to fill the urge but now its more determination to undwrstand my body! Here im babbling.. sorry .. anyways a break is always good hun!!! :) gd lk!
Raindelay
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:16 PM
I am so sorry. I have had over 2 years worth of BFNs but I just can't settle for not having another kid. However a break does help sometimes. It is a very emotional struggle and there is nothing wrong with taking a step back. GL to you and wish you the best.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)