Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to chart this cycle... Any advise?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:34 PM
  • 9 Replies

I have 2 cycles under my belt after my MC in December. I am looking for any advise reguarding charting as I am going to give it a try this month. Cycle day 4... Let the games begin :D

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Temp every morning at the same time. I always set my alarm for a few hours before I normally woke up, temped and then went back to sleep. Read up on charting on fertility friend, they have great tutorials! GL,, have fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Omg girl I've missed you!! How are things going? PM me!

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: Temp every morning at the same time. I always set my alarm for a few hours before I normally woke up, temped and then went back to sleep. Read up on charting on fertility friend, they have great tutorials! GL,, have fun

Ok, thats out of the way. Ok OP- everything she said^^ lol I would recommend deciding now how you are going ot temp. Oraly or vaginally. IF you snore or breath through your mouth start vaginally. Try not to obsess over your chart (says the total hypocrite) and just try ot get the first month all temped out before you go evaluating it and all the signs. I recomend you chart your cm from day one. Do it everyday also near the same time but preferably an hour or so after you wake up. I dont know about anyone ese but i have a lazy cervix. If i checked it every morning first thing it would alway sbe the same, medium medium medium. lol, it needs to wake up just like me. lets see.. forgetting anything? feel free to ask questions

JadeVonFox
by Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Thank you so much ladies... I have been consistent with my temp times and am doing them orally. I believe I O on or around cycle day 9 which is early, but just because that was true with the MC I had in Dec, doesn't mean it still holds true today. I look forward to being even more in tune with my body. Before "trying" to conceive, I thought I was super in tune, but this experience has shown me otherwise.

Amiehart62
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Temp vaginally. It's more accurate:) happy charting!
JadeVonFox
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Using OPKs too... LOL already getting a decent line, looks like I was right I am a cycle day 10 or 12 girl... Waiting for the line to get as dark as the control... A couple more days :) This is exciting. Maybe I know my body better than I originally thought. :D

JadeVonFox
by Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Just an update :) Cycle day 12 was the 13th of Feb... We BDed for about the last 6 days starting on the 10th :)

We really hope this is our month.

I am about 3 dpo now and feel great :D

JadeVonFox
by Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 2:00 PM

When should I notice a temp dip since my temp has been elevated since the 10th?

JadeVonFox
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Here is how my chart is looking so far at 4-5 dpo... Anyone want to chime in and tell me what I am looking for or whether this looks like a promising chart?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

JadeVonFox
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 3:09 PM

No takers???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)