Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Hey

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:38 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hey everyone. I haven't been on in a while I have been saddened and a little depressed all my friends are announcing their pregnancies and its just been really rough this time around. I'm so happy for them. I know we all have been there I think this time it is because I have had signs of pregnancy and all tests are negative and it's so hard seeing that. Any help of how to get out of this? Congrats to all the bfps!!!
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dbuprincess08
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:56 AM
5 moms liked this
I went through the samething. And then at church on Sunday I gave all my worries up to God. I asked him to please take my worries from me and that it will happen on his time. And since then I'm am super worry/depressed free! Hope that helped!
Wanttobemom14
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:22 AM
2 moms liked this

I really know how you feel.  It never made sense to be why it can take so long for it to happen w/some people - especially when there is nothing wrong.  I really, really, hope you get your BFP soon - xxx

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 12, 2014 at 1:10 PM
2 moms liked this

If alot of us had the strength and knowledge of God and know how he works his miracles, how he loves us unconditionally and all we have to do is give it to him without trying to recarry that burden we will all have a BFP :) . Once you give it all to him he delivers it all back 100 fold. FAith and trust in him in all that you do..

Quoting dbuprincess08: I went through the samething. And then at church on Sunday I gave all my worries up to God. I asked him to please take my worries from me and that it will happen on his time. And since then I'm am super worry/depressed free! Hope that helped!

mdawn028
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Big hugs sweety hoping we all end up with BFPs soon
Keep me updated hon Hugs
mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 12, 2014 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

only way it will happen-on His time 

Quoting dbuprincess08: I went through the samething. And then at church on Sunday I gave all my worries up to God. I asked him to please take my worries from me and that it will happen on his time. And since then I'm am super worry/depressed free! Hope that helped!

junelove8291
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 4:43 PM
Thank you everyone! I will give it up to GOD. It is in his hands 🙏
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)