Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused! Chart Pic :/

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:08 AM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

So I was given a "tip" yesterday. In order to get cross hairs, enter a fake temp for the next day or so. So I did and I got my cross hairs! Well today, I entered the real temp and no cross hairs popped up? What is going on?! I was really enjoying charting, now I'm just confused :/
Does my chart look normal?
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
vkp23
by Virginia on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:20 AM

I have no clue hon. Only thing I can think is that temp spike on cd 16 might be throwing it off. Is there anything out of the ordinary that happened that day and/or the days after?  Like woke up late etc?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

tasha_salazar
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Yea that day our power went out in a wind storm so my phone didn't charge which made my alarm not go off which made me wake up at 930 and take my temp instead of 550. I was not very happy lol Should I disregard it or leave it and just have an open circle/dotted lines?

Quoting vkp23:

I have no clue hon. Only thing I can think is that temp spike on cd 16 might be throwing it off. Is there anything out of the ordinary that happened that day and/or the days after?  Like woke up late etc?

vkp23
by Virginia on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Idk hon. I'm a chart idiot myself. Lol. I did however find a temp adjuster. I made a post with the link titled temp adjuster. Maybe put in your info and see what temp it gives you. See if it makes any dif? 

Quoting tasha_salazar: Yea that day our power went out in a wind storm so my phone didn't charge which made my alarm not go off which made me wake up at 930 and take my temp instead of 550. I was not very happy lol Should I disregard it or leave it and just have an open circle/dotted lines?

Quoting vkp23:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

tasha_salazar
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Ok thanks I'll check it out :)

Quoting vkp23:

Idk hon. I'm a chart idiot myself. Lol. I did however find a temp adjuster. I made a post with the link titled temp adjuster. Maybe put in your info and see what temp it gives you. See if it makes any dif? 

Quoting tasha_salazar: Yea that day our power went out in a wind storm so my phone didn't charge which made my alarm not go off which made me wake up at 930 and take my temp instead of 550. I was not very happy lol Should I disregard it or leave it and just have an open circle/dotted lines?

Quoting vkp23:

tasha_salazar
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Still no cross hairs but that looks MUCH better, I put a pic up :)

Quoting vkp23:

Quoting vkp23:

tasha_salazar
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:04 AM

Mobile Photo

jamie_lynn0709
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Another thing you could do is click the discard button on the spike day and see if that will give you the ch
vkp23
by Virginia on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah see that to me looks like you o'ed on cd16. See what tomorrow brings. Fx!

Quoting tasha_salazar:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)