Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate PCOS!!!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:15 PM
  • 9 Replies
I just got another +OPK... My third one in a week. My temps haven't spiked yet so I'm thinking the first 2 weren't true positives. Let's pray this one is it because I leave in the morning for Michigan without my hubby. Chart/pic in comments.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NLTenney
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Mobile Photo

The one on the right is from an hour ago
NLTenney
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Chart
wintermoon111
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:18 PM
have you tried metaformin? I have pcos and they say it makes you very fertile
acollins09
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:19 PM

I am not currently TTC, but I do have PCOS, and I was able to have 2 beautiful kids.  I was on Metformin and taking Vitex with my last who is now 10 months.  I hope that gives you some hope!  

NLTenney
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:20 PM
I was on it, but I hated it. It made me regular but I also lost 4 pregnancies on it, so needless to say, I don't trust it. I conceived my son without it so I'm hoping to do it again, it's just frustrating not knowing how long a cycle will be.

Quoting wintermoon111: have you tried metaformin? I have pcos and they say it makes you very fertile
wintermoon111
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:20 PM
oh i see
acollins09
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Try Vitex!  It is an herbal supplement

NLTenney
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Is that like Clomid? It's been years since I last looked into it and I can't remember off hand. LOL

Quoting acollins09:

acollins09
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:18 PM

I don't know if it is like Clomid or not.  I did 3 rounds of clomid and never ovulated, but with Vitex, I definitely ovulated and my cycles were regular.  If you are TTC, it is definitely worth a shot, and it isn't expensive!  

Quoting NLTenney: Is that like Clomid? It's been years since I last looked into it and I can't remember off hand. LOL

Quoting acollins09:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)