Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EWCM and very stretchy!! help please

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
What day do you think I'll O..I have no opks bc com new to this according to my app I'm still 10 till O but I know ewcm and stretchy is right before O'ing ocurrs..help any info is appreciated!!!
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Leanin.on.faith
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Bump
JoshuasGirlNMC
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:30 PM

huh? i can't understand what you just wrote... don't rely on your app alone to predict when our O is... you need to temp and check your cervix. I am not entirely sure what your saying about your CF

Leanin.on.faith
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:44 PM
I'm not relying On just it I was just wondering how long after the ewcm I would O

Quoting JoshuasGirlNMC:

huh? i can't understand what you just wrote... don't rely on your app alone to predict when our O is... you need to temp and check your cervix. I am not entirely sure what your saying about your CF

JoshuasGirlNMC
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:59 PM

Oh, gotcha... I thinks its with in 1-2 days ... 

Quoting Leanin.on.faith: I'm not relying On just it I was just wondering how long after the ewcm I would O

Quoting JoshuasGirlNMC:

Leanin.on.faith
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:07 PM
Ok thank you :)

Quoting JoshuasGirlNMC:

Oh, gotcha... I thinks its with in 1-2 days ... 

Quoting Leanin.on.faith: I'm not relying On just it I was just wondering how long after the ewcm I would O

Quoting JoshuasGirlNMC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)