Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

45 and ttc, hubby cant ejaculate on demand,

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:42 PM
  • 7 Replies
Anyone have any advice on husband having a hard time coming every couple days? Tryimg to do the deed every other. Esspecially around ovulation time. But his count isnt high either. Scheduling it like a hair appt. Doesnt help either. He is ready to go. We have fun but jeez! Don t have all day. He wants us to have a baby badly. Not like it is all my idea. Help, please be kind also. Thank you!
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this
If it were me and this is just my opinion, I would go to a reproductive doc and talk to them about the issue. I would then get the sample cups they offer and have him to ejeculate into it when he could and when he was able, I would take it to the office and have them freeze it. I would do this a few times. I would then set up to get an IUI done.
JoshuasGirlNMC
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I definetely agree with this... I would seek some medical attention. I mean when I first read the subject like I was like "well neither can mine." LOL i mean we gotta make it happen. I would also try to relax and not make him feel like "you don't have all day" or he's taking for ever. That can be really discouraging to a man especially. However since you say his sperm count is low and he's having a hard time ejaculating at all. I would definetely seek medical attention. I wish you luck. Sending baby dust your way. 

Quoting hypnautica: If it were me and this is just my opinion, I would go to a reproductive doc and talk to them about the issue. I would then get the sample cups they offer and have him to ejeculate into it when he could and when he was able, I would take it to the office and have them freeze it. I would do this a few times. I would then set up to get an IUI done.

tammyward14427
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:39 PM
We do go. But on break this month due to me getting a cyst last month. Will talk to fertility people when we go around the 1st. Was hoping it would happen this week on our own. He did it in a cup and we bought a turkey flavorer and took needle of and squirted me. Mostly down my ass mind you. Was fun. But jeez! Lol we had tthem put it in me last month. Will next month I presume. Thx
tasha_salazar
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:42 PM
And....don't tell him its ovulation time! Keep it to yourself and just seduce him ;) They don't do good under pressure lol
JoshuasGirlNMC
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:16 PM
3 moms liked this

true business... I don't even tell my husband anymore... I learned the first month haha ! I just do my business take my tests and chart my shit and when have sex he thinks he's just getting lucky haha ! 

Quoting tasha_salazar: And....don't tell him its ovulation time! Keep it to yourself and just seduce him ;) They don't do good under pressure lol

tammyward14427
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:06 PM
You guys are too funny! Thanks!
tluvsd2
by TONI on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:10 PM
DEF TALK W YOUR RE SWEETY AND MAYBE AN IUI SENDING U TONS OF BABY DUST AND GOOD LUCK😊
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)