Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Threatened miscarriage :( **update ** update 2

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:01 PM
  • 28 Replies
3 moms liked this
**update 2**. The Dr called with my hcg levels a few minutes ago. I started at 777 on Valentines day, 2,866 the next Monday, and up to 47,333. 😁. I'm so relieved. I'm about 7 weeks today. After our next appointment on the 14th we'll get another ultrasound. I'm so excited and finally starting to relax.

is what I'm being treated for. I had blood drawn today and will have more drawn Monday. I also will have an ultrasound next Friday. My Dr is trying to be reassuring, but I've had her for 6+ years. I can tell when she is concerned, and she is.

I'm trying hard to take it easy and relax, but its so hard. I just want to sleep or cry. I know a big chunk of that is thanks to pregnancy hormones lol.

anyway, please be praying. We're really praying this baby sticks. We've lost one before and I don't know if I can do it again.

**well, I had my blood draws Friday morning and then Monday afternoon. The nurse called me today and said that my hcg levels look great and went way up. I didn't get exact numbers, but she said the Dr liked them 😊. That's a big relief. I'm praying our ultrasound will be good news too😊
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2five87
by Jen on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:05 PM
What happened? Are you bleeding???
arkansasmama08
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:11 PM
I've been having sharp pain and spotting. My Dr is optimistic. The pain could be from a cyst, but she wants to keep a close eye and see how my levels are doing on Monday.

Quoting Mom2five87: What happened? Are you bleeding???
JCmoma08
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:14 PM
awww moma i will be praying for u and ur little bean
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2five87
by Jen on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:16 PM
Well good luck. It's probably nothing :)

Quoting arkansasmama08: I've been having sharp pain and spotting. My Dr is optimistic. The pain could be from a cyst, but she wants to keep a close eye and see how my levels are doing on Monday.

arkansasmama08
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:18 PM
I hope so

Quoting Mom2five87: Well good luck. It's probably nothing :)

Quoting arkansasmama08: I've been having sharp pain and spotting. My Dr is optimistic. The pain could be from a cyst, but she wants to keep a close eye and see how my levels are doing on Monday.

arkansasmama08
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Thank you

Quoting JCmoma08: awww moma i will be praying for u and ur little bean
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:57 PM

Try to think happy thoughts
I had that with my last pregnancy...the sharp pains was a cyst and round ligament pain and the the spotting was due to a sensitive cervix and stopped when I was around 9wks....luckily neither had any affect on the baby and he was totally healthy
good luck!!

Iloveemykidz
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:05 AM
That happened my first pregnancy and it ended well. Don't stress just rest stay hydrated and take ur prenatals
cstarks90
by Courtney on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:17 AM

I am so sorry hun. try to rest as much as possible BED REST! how far are you

MsLoreal89
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 3:00 AM

praying for you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)