Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Annoyed with AF

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:59 PM
  • 9 Replies

Today is CD39 of a normally 23 day cycle.  I've had 4 days of spotting now.  I wish AF would just come already!

I know I'm not pregnant because 1) I'm pretty sure I didn't O and 2) I tested this morning anyway.

I'll give it until my annual physical on Feb 25.  I just wish AF would come already.

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mdawn028
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:16 PM
Hoping you end up with a BFP soon Hugs
.sp4rkl3z.
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:37 PM
How frustrating. I hate those extended annovulatory cycles :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Its especially annoying because I'm pretty sure this is a sign of impending menopause. :(  Something I plan to bring up at my appt.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: How frustrating. I hate those extended annovulatory cycles :(

.sp4rkl3z.
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:54 PM
Crap :( I hope you can get some answers at your appt and that's not one of them

Quoting GwenMB:

Its especially annoying because I'm pretty sure this is a sign of impending menopause. :(  Something I plan to bring up at my appt.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: How frustrating. I hate those extended annovulatory cycles :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wildcatmom29
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry :( Hoping for answers for you soon.
JoshuasGirlNMC
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:43 PM

I have been doing that too... Im on CD 42 and been freaking spotting for like 3 days... finally this morning it has been starting to look a little heavier... Sure do hope that you get it sooner then later...

GwenMB
by Gwen on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:50 PM

How long are  your cycles normally?  I hope AF is finally here for you!

Quoting JoshuasGirlNMC:

I have been doing that too... Im on CD 42 and been freaking spotting for like 3 days... finally this morning it has been starting to look a little heavier... Sure do hope that you get it sooner then later...

JoshuasGirlNMC
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Well I have always has irregular periods. My mom was the same way... So sometimes they can be really regular every 30-31 days but just recently I got off birth control an it just has gotten longer and longer so I am trying to take vitamins to get them regular

Quoting GwenMB:

How long are  your cycles normally?  I hope AF is finally here for you!

Quoting JoshuasGirlNMC:

kboyd27chi
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:39 PM
I'm in the same bout... I'm about 7 days late and day 2 of spotting but only when I check my cervix??? I wish you the best!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)