Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want to wait!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:40 PM
  • 4 Replies
2 moms liked this

Patience is very hard for me. I'm having such a hard time waiting for my appointment for my birth control to be removed and then waiting till I know it is totally out of my system before trying for a baby. I just want to be pregnant now and be counting down the days till I have that little bundle of joy in my arms. It doesn't help that I am already picking out names and planning my baby shower. I feel like I am my own worst enemy on this. I mean BF and I have already picked out a boy name.

I baby sit my 4 month old nephew at least 6 days a week so you would think that would be enough, nope, it isn't. DS wants a little brother and DD wants a little sister. She is only 3 and I don't think she understands what it means to have a younger sibling. She is so used to being the baby. Ugh! I need to stay off pinterest and facebook seeing as how I have at least 3 friends who are pregnant and that isn't helping either. I need the 27th to get here so I can get my bc removed and then I need it to be summer because that is around the time we want to start trying. UGH! I need patience!

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

It's hard I agree on the waiting part. Good luck to you and I hope you get a fast bfp.

jessiemom450
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I totally relate! I am very impatient and it doesn't get better with each child lol. its the most exciting thing EVER! How could any women be patient? I think its impossible lol. So.... You make a list and keep yourself busy! That helps me ALOT anyway.  Dont read every post about symptoms etc either unless I can help someone as it drives me crazy and I obsess greatly! Take a deep breath mama. My list includes 

1. Changing habits to be as healthy as I can. Getting off coffee ( switched to decaf tea). stop drinking soda. Start taking prenatal as well as eating healthy foods for baby. Its great to prepare early doing these things.

2. prepare for baby! Im cleaning out closets. washing closes. orgainzing, ordering itesm I know i want for the baby etc. 

3. Im charting my ovulation on fartilityfriend so I'm very confident when I O. I think it is so empowering to know exactly when you do and take control of your own pregnancy :)

Add me as a Friend if you would like to talk or help making list for baby! good luck mama! i am happy for everyone else too but it makes it hard to wait for mine. 

momma1708
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Thank you! I will add you!

I keep planning the lay out of the bedroom(s) in my head. I know till the baby sleeps through the night he/she will be with us in our room, on my side of the bed since I plan on bfing, I'll have to move my dog's bed to the end of the bed and then depending on what we have will determine which room will be rearranged. We only have a 3 bdrm house and I luck out with already having one boy and one girl so one of them will have to share. It is very hard planning their rooms out.

Quoting jessiemom450:

I totally relate! I am very impatient and it doesn't get better with each child lol. its the most exciting thing EVER! How could any women be patient? I think its impossible lol. So.... You make a list and keep yourself busy! That helps me ALOT anyway.  Dont read every post about symptoms etc either unless I can help someone as it drives me crazy and I obsess greatly! Take a deep breath mama. My list includes 

1. Changing habits to be as healthy as I can. Getting off coffee ( switched to decaf tea). stop drinking soda. Start taking prenatal as well as eating healthy foods for baby. Its great to prepare early doing these things.

2. prepare for baby! Im cleaning out closets. washing closes. orgainzing, ordering itesm I know i want for the baby etc. 

3. Im charting my ovulation on fartilityfriend so I'm very confident when I O. I think it is so empowering to know exactly when you do and take control of your own pregnancy :)

Add me as a Friend if you would like to talk or help making list for baby! good luck mama! i am happy for everyone else too but it makes it hard to wait for mine. 

jessiemom450
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Quoting momma1708:

Thank you! I will add you!

I keep planning the lay out of the bedroom(s) in my head. I know till the baby sleeps through the night he/she will be with us in our room, on my side of the bed since I plan on bfing, I'll have to move my dog's bed to the end of the bed and then depending on what we have will determine which room will be rearranged. We only have a 3 bdrm house and I luck out with already having one boy and one girl so one of them will have to share. It is very hard planning their rooms out.

Quoting jessiemom450:

WOW I know EVERYTHING about that ! I have 4 kids and we started out with 3 kids in a two bedroom house! WOW , I know lol. We have expanded and still exbanding, I have come up with a good system I think, baby is in a co sleeper in our bed or side co sleeper if bed is smaller. Then switches to a crib or playpen in our room. but honestly most of my kids liked sleeping in the rock and play by fisherprice or the swing more then a crib. so we just went with it. Then the BABY when ready for his/her own room gets their own room and we bunk the other kids together untill he stops getting up at night. then based on gender of the child and concider age....we put them togtehr as needed. what are the ages of your kids?

We have 3 boys and 1 girl

girl has own room. She is 2 and wreaks everything. 

youngest boy and middle boy share a room. bed/crib 7 years old and 14 months. 

oldest boy is in a room that needs to be finished and we are working on that now. 

I use to have all three boys in a room which went fine but then needed to add a play room so they had somewhere to play and get their steam out lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)