Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

What is your heartbreak?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 5:05 PM
  • 95 Replies
2 moms liked this

For me; Heartbreak is lying on the bathroom floor, trying your damn hardest to breath while at the same time wondering why it all went wrong and how you're gonna get up and just pretend like everything's all right, and what the hell are you going to do about that hole in your chest?
Yeah... That's heartbreak
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 26, 2014 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

crying everyday thinking that I will never be a mother or to get far enough to see an heart beat and the life to just be taken right back. How about people not understanding how I feel and lock me up in a fucking crazy home becuase they feel that I am on the edge. Yeah heartbreaking

Mom2five87
by Jen on Feb. 26, 2014 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Big hugs for both of you! Hoping you both get your sticky BFPs soon!

EmRent
by Emily on Feb. 26, 2014 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes. Everyone saying just take it step by step right? But do they realize that your on the edge and the next step you take your going over!?!

I hate this- having something so close and being so happy then it's taken away from you in a blink of an eye! Only to leave you heartbroken- like this!

Quoting tiffluv81:

crying everyday thinking that I will never be a mother or to get far enough to see an heart beat and the life to just be taken right back. How about people not understanding how I feel and lock me up in a fucking crazy home becuase they feel that I am on the edge. Yeah heartbreaking

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Everything TTC is heart breaking for me. Just can't tell all the stories to show how I really feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

step by step day by day yaddda yadda yadda.. I hate hearing that but i accept it. Even though each step taken is closer to just falling off a cliff. I think i made progress just to be disappointed again the next. Im sad to say that ttc make me envoius, mean, and pretty low self esteemed. I only have the cm ladies to talk to but I need help with these feelings i hate to say all it does is through you into depression.

Quoting EmRent: Yes. Everyone saying just take it step by step right? But do they realize that your on the edge and the next step you take your going over!?! I hate this- having something so close and being so happy then it's taken away from you in a blink of an eye! Only to leave you heartbroken- like this!
Quoting tiffluv81:

jamie_lynn0709
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:20 PM
2 moms liked this
6 losses, seeing woman who don't deserve to have children get pregnant with ease, the thought of never being able to give my husband a child even though he says he will be happy however or life turns out, the thought of being left alone and not having any family.
Mommabear81312
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:22 PM

Thinking after 2 1st trimester losses that this third baby will be our rainbow only to loose her st 16 weeks. Total heartbreak. Thank god for my forth pregnancy being successful or i was ready to go to heaven. That heartbreak was like no other. 

EmRent
by Emily on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Yes! Makes me feel like I'm not good enough for my fiancé. Like all the problems are mine and I can't make it. Learning and seeing pregnant women everyone and they say "it's in the water" meaning it's so easy or "drink the water" like BULLSHIT!! I'm not getting pregnant by drinking water and if I do get pregnant god help me to not loose anyone one! I know your pain :-(

Quoting jamie_lynn0709: 6 losses, seeing woman who don't deserve to have children get pregnant with ease, the thought of never being able to give my husband a child even though he says he will be happy however or life turns out, the thought of being left alone and not having any family.
EmRent
by Emily on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:40 PM
I can't even imagine. This is my first loss at 4 weeks 6 days actually. But the feeling of love I had knowing there was that previous baby growing in my belly only to learn a week later that my baby isn't growing anymore. It's still in my belly but it's not viable :-/

Quoting Mommabear81312:

Thinking after 2 1st trimester losses that this third baby will be our rainbow only to loose her st 16 weeks. Total heartbreak. Thank god for my forth pregnancy being successful or i was ready to go to heaven. That heartbreak was like no other. 

jamie_lynn0709
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes I think that the reason I keep losing my pregnancies is because I wouldn't be a good mom, that God has asked all the babies if they wanted to live a life with someone who wouldn't be a good mother and they chose to stay in Heaven.

Quoting EmRent: Yes! Makes me feel like I'm not good enough for my fiancé. Like all the problems are mine and I can't make it. Learning and seeing pregnant women everyone and they say "it's in the water" meaning it's so easy or "drink the water" like BULLSHIT!! I'm not getting pregnant by drinking water and if I do get pregnant god help me to not loose anyone one! I know your pain :-(
Quoting jamie_lynn0709: 6 losses, seeing woman who don't deserve to have children get pregnant with ease, the thought of never being able to give my husband a child even though he says he will be happy however or life turns out, the thought of being left alone and not having any family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN