Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Why is my bfp lighter than yesterday..pics...better pic pg 3 of todays

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:16 AM
  • 34 Replies

Mobile Photo

That was yesterday....
It just looks lighter in the next pic which is Ine morning later. I used the first morning pee.
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krispyangel
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Mobile Photo

This was this morning
Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:23 AM

It looks pretty close to me. How many DPO are you today?

Mother2one32
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:28 AM
Did you drink a lot before bed maybe urine wasn't as concentrated enough ? Otherwise I'm not really sure
krispyangel
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:29 AM
I'm not 100% sure but I believe 12 today. I'm suppose to have my period in 2 days. I did get a blood test from the Dr and should get the results today

Quoting Nuggit222:

Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Well hopefully it's a sticky bean! Good luck and sending lots of baby dust!

Quoting krispyangel: I'm not 100% sure but I believe 12 today. I'm suppose to have my period in 2 days. I did get a blood test from the Dr and should get the results today
Quoting Nuggit222:

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:32 AM
I wouldn't worry to much unless you know there's something to actually worry about. There are factors that could cause it other than it meaning "bad". Good luck hun I'm sure you'll be fine.
krispyangel
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:12 AM
I had a half glass of water and a protein shake ( a whole glass) but I peed 3 times before that. I had implantation bleeding the Dr thinks I'm almost 4 weeks along with the info I gave them.

Quoting Mother2one32: Did you drink a lot before bed maybe urine wasn't as concentrated enough ? Otherwise I'm not really sure
krispyangel
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:14 AM
I've never had a problem and I had implantation bleeding already. The Dr thinks I'm almost 4 weeks from the info I gave them. I got a blood test yesterday and get the results today. But I think it will just tell me I'm pregnant. Should I tell the Dr about todays test being a little lighter?

Quoting Proud-mama-05: I wouldn't worry to much unless you know there's something to actually worry about. There are factors that could cause it other than it meaning "bad". Good luck hun I'm sure you'll be fine.
krispyangel
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:17 AM
I did already have implantation bleeding and I got a blood test yesterday and get the results today...do you think I should tell the Dr that the test I took today was a little lighter? I am suppose to have my period in 2 days. I'm sure it won't happen but still.

Quoting Nuggit222:

Quoting krispyangel: I'm not 100% sure but I believe 12 today. I'm suppose to have my period in 2 days. I did get a blood test from the Dr and should get the results today
Quoting Nuggit222:

Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:25 AM

I would wait on the blood test results. It could be that your urine is a little more diluted today?

Quoting krispyangel: I did already have implantation bleeding and I got a blood test yesterday and get the results today...do you think I should tell the Dr that the test I took today was a little lighter? I am suppose to have my period in 2 days. I'm sure it won't happen but still.
Quoting Nuggit222:

Quoting Nuggit222:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN