Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Anyone else?

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:50 PM
  • 11 Replies
So frustrating that my period never showed and now I am on cd41 with all bfn. So anyone else just sitting around waiting to start so you can at least feel like you have a chance? Ugh. Misery loves company, make me feel not so alone lol! All ladies welcome to add what cd they are on! Love hearing from all the lovely ladies here.
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilGsmomma
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Bump
leigh403
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

In the same boat! Were you recently on BC?

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you requested a blood test yet? If not, then call your gyno and get one done and if it is a bfn then they can give you meds to jump start your cycle.

lilGsmomma
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:05 PM
No but in October I had a loss but have had 25- 30 day cycles since. I have pcos. Sorry you are just waiting around too. I am thinking about trying vitex.

Quoting leigh403:

In the same boat! Were you recently on BC?

lilGsmomma
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Ok so this is embarrassing but I don't have insurance. I do have a doctor that said to call him as soon as I get my next bfp and he will call in progesterone since I had a loss in October.

Quoting hypnautica:

Have you requested a blood test yet? If not, then call your gyno and get one done and if it is a bfn then they can give you meds to jump start your cycle.

leigh403
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Im sorry.  Well good luck eventually we will both get to the bottom of all this!  I know how discouraging it can get but stay positive!! 

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Dont feel bad, there are a lot of people who dont. Right now my mom doesnt have any because she cant afford what they are trying charge her. Maybe you can find some helpful info here http://natural-fertility-info.com/how-to-get-your-period-back.html

lilGsmomma
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:42 PM
Awww thanks for the info. I will read it today. Gotta head out in a few to get my son. Yeah its not something I am proud of because we always had insurance before but with my husband's current job they are a new company and still working on getting the insurance. So it will be nice when it happens but due to my age (35) I am not waiting around!!!
anotherandree
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I was like that around Christmas. I was 12 LOOOONG days late and I am usually regular!
lilGsmomma
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. Going to try vitex!

Quoting hypnautica:

Dont feel bad, there are a lot of people who dont. Right now my mom doesnt have any because she cant afford what they are trying charge her. Maybe you can find some helpful info here http://natural-fertility-info.com/how-to-get-your-period-back.html

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)