Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Pregnant or TTC... What are your baby names????

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:20 AM
  • 37 Replies

I'm TTC 

my boys name is Aiden Elijah

my girls name Is up for debate still though I like Alyssa Eris quite a bit... I'm thinking Amara Eris is another favorite... I want a girls name with A.E. As the initials so they match my boys name for monogrsmming before the big gender reveal :) lol

by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CantBeatSkeeter
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Amara means eternal and Eris means chaos... So not sure what I think about that...

Kvellasklv
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this
If I have a
boy
it will be Garrick James Vellas

If I have a
Girl
It will be Cara Marie Vellas

TTC 2 yrs now
jncstepmomof3
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Girl Alyvia Tate...will be same initials as my husband.

Boy Jase Matthew...close to my initials jnc but Matthew is the name of my hs sweetheart who died in a car accident
SevenFromHeaven
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not sure to be honest.  We'd be team green/yellow - so don't plan to find out until the birth and I've got a whole list of names I'd love to use!  :P

I find it difficult to settle on names until I know the sex of baby, so waiting until birth will probably mean we never settle until baby was born!

kaykay61713
by Shelby on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:50 AM
Our dd has our favorite girl name lol. Our boy name is Jeremy Oliver and I like Olivia Lynn for a girl and who knows what dh wants lol. Oliver is a family name and we want to keep it going even if we have another girl. :)
cori119
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:40 AM

I don't have any thing really picked out but when I do get my bfp I'm picking out what I want this will be my last baby and I already told the hubby that I will name it cookie if I want lol . He picked out our 2nd dd name out      we have Emily Isabella And a Macy Vivienne so i know I want the E sound at the end if it were to be a girl

Matsmom10
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:47 AM

Amara was the name I was going to use for the baby I just lost if it were a girl.  I ended up using Amari instead when we saw that he was a boy.

When we start trying again the names will be either Camille or Jayson.

erin708
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:03 AM
A boy will have james somewhere in it. Not sold on a jr yet.
We have the hardest time with girl names. Dd2 didnt have a name til right before she was born.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katiecole917
by Katie on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:14 AM

I like Isaiah Harrison for a boy and Abigail Ruth for a girl. :)

HisMrs2011
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I like odd names , We dont have any girls names picked out . For boys I love the name BENTLEY , JORDAN , NOAH(THE NOTEBOOK) LOL . All my kids forst and middle initial start with the same letter ,
Alex Angel
Alazae Alexus
Promyce Patience (me and df went through ALOT to get her and all through out our journey we had to Promise each other Patience. Thats how she has her.name
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN