Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

My friend used my peed pregnancy test! I'm so mad!!! I want to cry!!

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:05 PM
  • 119 Replies
I have been taking pregnancy test because I'm 3 days late have been cramping but it looks like a shadow of the second line but it's not dark enough for me to figure if it's positive or not. So I took the test I could see where the second line wanted to for after 45 seconds I put it down step outside to go to my car and boom I come back and it's positive, right where I could see the line forming but it didn't get that dark until 3 minutes later, I get all excited only for my friend to tell me she peed on the test and she started freaking out. I'm so mad I'm speechless!!!
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jorleny
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Please don't think I'm a troll because this is something a troll would do, but this is true! I am ready to cry I got so excited! I've been trying for 8 months!! Well 8 months with out unprotected sex and we officially started trying 4-5 month ago. This is so unfair!!
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this
It shouldn't have gotten darker because she peed on it. Once the due passes the line there is no more dye in the stick.
gingerprincess
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:10 PM
2 moms liked this
WTF! my fiance said you should have punched her in the face.
StaciF
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:10 PM
3 moms liked this

wait - she peed on the same test you already had peed on?

Jorleny
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Yes!!! She did!! My face was priceless I'm sure since I went from being excited to in shock!!
StaciF
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:12 PM

right - that's what i'm trying to figure out - her friend peed on an already peed on test?? so weird to even do but like you said - i don't know that repeeing on and already used test is gonna change anything.

Quoting MrsA0625: It shouldn't have gotten darker because she peed on it. Once the due passes the line there is no more dye in the stick.

StaciF
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:13 PM
2 moms liked this

so why don't you restest without your friend.  that's just weird she did that.

Quoting Jorleny: Yes!!! She did!! My face was priceless I'm sure since I went from being excited to in shock!!

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I think her friends not really a friend.

I think you should dearest tomorrow morning and not include her because I think that's your BFP.

Quoting StaciF:

right - that's what i'm trying to figure out - her friend peed on an already peed on test?? so weird to even do but like you said - i don't know that repeeing on and already used test is gonna change anything.

Quoting MrsA0625: It shouldn't have gotten darker because she peed on it. Once the due passes the line there is no more dye in the stick.

StaciF
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:16 PM

that's what i said too - retest when "friend" is not around!!

Quoting MrsA0625: I think her friends not really a friend. I think you should dearest tomorrow morning and not include her because I think that's your BFP.
Quoting StaciF:

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Did you actually see her do it?

Quoting Jorleny: Yes!!! She did!! My face was priceless I'm sure since I went from being excited to in shock!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)