Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

threatened miscarriage **update in original post*

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 11:30 PM
  • 23 Replies
How many have had one and what was you're outcome...? I've read hopeful stories but i need ppl i talk to daily

*UPDATE*
There was a little more blood and i was advised to wear a pad to monitor the bleeding. They did both types of us's, both are measuring 5w1d, there is a sac and yolk sac so 1 of two things... Either i ovulated later putting me at 5 weeks, or I'm 7 weeks like i thought and baby stopped growing at 5 weeks...
I have my second draw on Sunday and my follow up tuesday but going to try to go Monday since i have off Monday. Hospital told me if i goo through a pad an hour for 2- hours i need to go to the ER
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abharper
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 11:31 PM
I went in for a threatened miscarriage and lost it the next day
lost2013
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Threaten miscarriage lost the baby the next day. Went in to the ER for stomach pain at 7 weeks they told me again a threaten miscarriage I am now 24 weeks along. I think when you have any abdominal pain, bleeding, back pain they categorize it as threaten miscarriage because they really don't know what the outcome will be.
Mom2five87
by Jen on Mar. 6, 2014 at 11:38 PM

I've been diagnosed with threatened miscarriage with 2 pregnancies and both turned out fine. Any time you have bleeding during early pregnancy they will tell you it's a "threatened miscarriage" but it CAN be perfectly normal to have some bleeding. It doesn't always mean something is wrong.

Jorleny
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 11:39 PM
My friend has one and she now has a healthy 6 month old. Good luck!!
Tia_23
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:34 AM
I bleed brown spotting till I was 8 weeks with my last one
MissJordy
by Jordy on Mar. 7, 2014 at 2:03 AM

I lost about a cup of bright red blood at 16 weeks (after no bleeding ever) so went up to the hospital for a treatened miscarriage.. That kid is 3 years old now :)

Audrey2013
by Audrey on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:45 AM
Thank you so much ladies... You all have really given me hope. Im pretty sure im ok as im not having any cramps, and its litetally only when i wipe. As long as the exam shows my.cervix closed the u/s shows baby measuring around 7 weeks and theres a heartbeat, we should be fine. Dr opens in 15 mins and i will call then
brupert7
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Mobile Photo

I had one @ 7 weeks...just delivered our sweety baby girl in January!
Careeka22
by Caitlin on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:01 AM

I just had one at 14 weeks, due to heavy random bleeding but no cramping. Went to the ER and baby was just fine, now at 21 weeks baby is perfectly healthy still. They just said bleeding can happen randomly, GL!

Jewels11
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:47 AM

I went to the ER at 12 weeks 6 days with bleeding and losing clots. Called it a Threatend Miscarriage. I didn't have any cramping etc. Ultrasound showed baby was just fine heart beat everything. I'm 23 weeks today with my 2nd baby Boy. (This never happened with my First Son)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN