Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I'm thinking I may be here for a while....so....

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:21 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
Id like to get to know some of you....

About me,
I just turned 28 on the 4th. I have four children one who I just miscarried. Boy 9 Girl 4 another girl who will be 1 on the 12th. I'm a evidenced based childbirth educator however I have zero knowledge on misscarring. Birth doula, breastfeeding counclor, placenta encapsulation and inspiring naturalists. I make my own 100% natural products such as deodorant, laundry soap, make up, baby cloth diapers, body butter and much much more I also regrow kitchen scraps. I'm a essential oil and herb user. I believe in cloth diaper cosleeping breastfeeding no vaccine among other strong beliefs HOWEVER I am not a judgemental advocate and understanding to all walks of life.

I had two awful hospital births and swore after never willingly birth in a hospital again. I finally had my life changing spiritual unassisted homebirth and became a hardcore free birth advocate. However I support all woman in any birth decisions the choose, hospital home midwife e.g.

Hopeing to have my last child to complet my beautiful family I already have.

Hubby is a welder anf fitter and works out at camp while we live on Canada's beautiful island.
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
vkp23
by Virginia on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:44 PM

Hi and welcome!  My name is virginia I.m 30 yr old will be 31 in June. I have pcos and three children here one in heaven. (Chemical pregnancy at 4+ weeks in the end of jan this year). My first two (my girls) were both c-sections that I found out later were not needed. I hated it so bad I vowed to never have another one again unless there was a true medical need. When I got pregnant with my son I found an awesome doc who truly believes in a woman's ability to give birth. Is well versed in vaginal breech birth forceps use and strong supporter of doulas. He's even delivered two sets of VBAC triplets!  So for the whole pregnancy I drove and hour and 45 min to his office for visits and two hours to the hospital he delivers at. On jan 31  2013 I went into labor naturally (40 weeks 6 days) and gave birth vaginally!  I do make my own bar soap (lye and oils) because of my sons allergies. I do vax though. But also my son has a heart defect and any chance of infection can kill him so it's important to protect him from any infection. I cloth diaper too and sew all the covers we use. I love to sew and sew a lot. That's about all I can think of. Lol

EmRent
by Emily on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Hey!! Welcome.

I'm Emily. I've been here since August 2013 I think....? But I've been TTC with my fiancΓ© for over four years now. I've had a few surgeries lost an ovary and both tubes so were doing IVF. I have one child who will be ten in June.

My first IVF cycle transfer was in November and on 12/6 I found out the IVF failed. Our second IVF transfer was just on 2/10 we found out on 2/20 we were pregnant. They said 4 weeks one day pregnant. I miscarried that baby at 5 weeks 5 days just last Monday :-(

We are doing another cycle waiting for my period to start then starting medications and they're thinking early May transfer think we will transfer our last three embryos.
PeppyInPink
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Welcome!
I've been slowly getting into some of the things you talked about, oils, cloth diapering, breast feeding & regrouping kitchen scraps to start.
And we're trying to make your last (I think, anyway) family member to our household :) πŸ™

So sorry about the miscarriage I had one in January, sadly I know many who have had them in the last few months :(

Hopefully your stay here ttc isn't too long ;)
StaciF
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:36 PM

how are you and hubby doing? i thought last you said in the sept DD group things weren't going so well and you were leaving him.  I'm so sorry for your loss and really hope you get your rainbow baby.  fx and baby dust!

EarthSidemother
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:59 PM
No we've worked thing out.
We've been through a lot of stress with him being laid off e.g.

Quoting StaciF:

how are you and hubby doing? i thought last you said in the sept DD group things weren't going so well and you were leaving him.  I'm so sorry for your loss and really hope you get your rainbow baby.  fx and baby dust!

StaciF
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:06 PM

i'm so sorry he was laid off - i can only imagine the stress of that.  but i am so glad to hear you've been able to work through things.  thats so great.  i hope you were able to grow closer together through all of this and begin the processes of healing.

Quoting EarthSidemother: No we've worked thing out. We've been through a lot of stress with him being laid off e.g.
Quoting StaciF:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:42 AM

Welcome, I can relate to much of what you shared!! I am currently waiting to conceive our 5th child! The last two were born at home! Good Luck on your TTC journey!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN