So we are waiting for my period to start then starting birth control for two weeks and Lupron for two weeks then of course the estrace they are going to go in and irritate my uterus lining before transfer (this is new so is Lupron) then of course the progesterone injections and we are looking at early May or late April transfer and I think we are going to transfer my last 3 embryos :-/
OMG excited and nervous as hell at the same time. Having the first fail the second to lead to a miscarriage and only 3 embryos left. If this don't work we have to do the entire process again over!
Were up to almost $25,000 I think in cost and it will probably be another $12,000 to redo everything again!!!
I'm going crazy!!
on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:22 PM