Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

frustrated

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:44 AM
  • 12 Replies
Dh and I have decided to ttc #2. Dd is 10 mo and I just got my cycle back, but it's super irregular. I've never been irregular in my life. I'm getting so frustrated trying to figure out when I o. Ugh sorry for the rant, just needed to get it out.
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Are you using ovulation test and charting your temps?
megm11511
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:51 AM
No I think I'm going to have to start. I'm so used to running like clockwork. I'm wondering if my cycle will eventually regulate. I hope so.

Quoting hypnautica: Are you using ovulation test and charting your temps?
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
If you are ok with herbs here is a site that may help. I'm mobile so I can't make it clicky http://natural-fertility-info.com/how-to-get-your-period-back.html
megm11511
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks I will check it out!

Quoting hypnautica: If you are ok with herbs here is a site that may help. I'm mobile so I can't make it clicky http://natural-fertility-info.com/how-to-get-your-period-back.html
vkp23
by Virginia on Mar. 10, 2014 at 3:22 AM

Are you breast feeding?

megm11511
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Yes I am.

Quoting vkp23:

Are you breast feeding?

DixonBabies
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:48 AM

Just give it some time. When I got my cycle back (early even though I was exclusively BF; I have a 10.5mo myself), I had one normal cycle then bled for three months before finally having regular cycles until the one I'm on now. This one is the first irregular cycle Ive had, and it made me incredibly sad. Hugs, I know how frustrating it is

Leanin.on.faith
by Charla on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:49 AM
I noticed your picture I'm an oilfield wife too! Good luck on ttc!!

Quoting megm11511: Dh and I have decided to ttc #2. Dd is 10 mo and I just got my cycle back, but it's super irregular. I've never been irregular in my life. I'm getting so frustrated trying to figure out when I o. Ugh sorry for the rant, just needed to get it out.
megm11511
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Hey thanks! We have a group called oilfield wives. It's pretty cool. You should check it out.

Quoting Leanin.on.faith: I noticed your picture I'm an oilfield wife too! Good luck on ttc!!

Quoting megm11511: Dh and I have decided to ttc #2. Dd is 10 mo and I just got my cycle back, but it's super irregular. I've never been irregular in my life. I'm getting so frustrated trying to figure out when I o. Ugh sorry for the rant, just needed to get it out.
megm11511
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Thanks for the support. I appreciate it

Quoting DixonBabies:

Just give it some time. When I got my cycle back (early even though I was exclusively BF; I have a 10.5mo myself), I had one normal cycle then bled for three months before finally having regular cycles until the one I'm on now. This one is the first irregular cycle Ive had, and it made me incredibly sad. Hugs, I know how frustrating it is

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)