Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hiding pregnancy can I see bellies?

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:16 AM
  • 43 Replies

We are having our 5th child and have decided to hide it until we find out the gender and get fun family photos to announce :) we won't find out until 19/20 weeks. Can I see your bellies at that gestation? Wondering if it will even be possible to hide? Thanks!!! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SavageMommy_ox
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:18 AM

To be honest, it all depends on how you carry, some can, some wont. I didn't know I was pregnancy until I was 7 months with my son (wasn't showing or anything) with my daughter I was big at 4 months!

bby4lydia
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Mobile Photo

Im now 20 weeks and 3 days theres no hiding it!
PeppyInPink
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Hmm depends on how big you get. Sometimes you pop faster with it bring a 5th.

Do you normally show quick? Are you around family enough that they'd notice easily?
arkansasmama08
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:52 PM

This is #4 @8.5 weeks. I show early and get huge. There's no way I could hide it for half of the pregnancy lol
irisha26
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 7:45 AM
So glad to see that. I m on #3 and almost 8 weeks. I def look very pregnant

Quoting arkansasmama08:

This is #4 @8.5 weeks. I show early and get huge. There's no way I could hide it for half of the pregnancy lol
arkansasmama08
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 7:48 AM
Most people say its just bloating this early, but I'm not buying it lol. It never goes away! I'm not skinny by any means, but chubby doesn't look like that lol. I showed early with #3 too, and he turned out to be a BIG baby.

Quoting irisha26: So glad to see that. I m on #3 and almost 8 weeks. I def look very pregnant

Quoting arkansasmama08:

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:03 AM
I'm not far enough along to have a belly I'm just bloated. But once I do get one I'll share.
irisha26
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:10 AM
I don't think it's bloating. My uterus is anterior so I show early. But I feel that this time it's too early. I m just glad I m not the only one.

Quoting arkansasmama08: Most people say its just bloating this early, but I'm not buying it lol. It never goes away! I'm not skinny by any means, but chubby doesn't look like that lol. I showed early with #3 too, and he turned out to be a BIG baby.

Quoting irisha26: So glad to see that. I m on #3 and almost 8 weeks. I def look very pregnant

Quoting arkansasmama08:

jessiemom450
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:46 PM

Yes I normally show early so I'm guessing I need another plan! Lol thanks for sharing 

mamashealovekin
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:16 PM

13 Weeks with third :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)