Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tweak..need assistance

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:17 AM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

Sorry to bother all of you, I took this test just about an hour ago, but the pic was taken at the 5 minute mark. Do u see anything? I feel like I am going crazy...on day 59 of a cycle, I think I ovulated about 2 weeks ago as I had cramping and lots of discharge. For the last 4 days I have been crampy, dizzy/lightheaded, slight nausea. I see a line in person, but not sure if it is real. Any help would be appreciated.
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ElloOu
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:31 AM

Mobile Photo

Can't really see anything here, but my eyes are tired, so maybe a bfp!
tasha_salazar
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:35 AM
Honestly...all I see is the evap line, sorry :/ Where are you at in your cycle?
ms_aleah
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:35 AM

I hate to say this but error on the side of caution.  If positive now will still be in morning.  Please retest using morning urine.  One thing many agree on is that works best. 
I wish you the best and hope its positive but if not I hope it is in the near future but I do suggest a re-test after a good night sleep and using morning's output. 

Take care,

Aleah

tluvsd2
by TONI on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:54 AM
IT ALMOST LOOKS LIKE THE FAINTEST LINE ID DEF RETEST W FMU TRY A FRER I SO HOPE IT'S YOUR BFP GOOD LUCK!😊
noelgray
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:56 AM

I don't. test again in a few days with a pink dye :)

Noel (25)
& Brandon (27)
TTC since March 1, 2008
Avery Drew (grew wings 1/5/08 at 6wks 3days gestation)
Skylar Dakota (grew wings 4/19/08 at 5wks 1day gestation)
Charlie Blake (grew wings 4/4/10 at 4wks 3days gestation)

EarthSidemother
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:02 AM
I see a evap line :(
anotherandree
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:03 AM
I don't see anything.
Mom2Nickandcoco
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:50 AM
Thank u everyone, I will definitely retest in the morning or Thursday. If nothing I will be calling my doc. Appreciate all your feedback.
Camsmommy12
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:20 AM
Quoting Mom2Nickandcoco:

Mobile Photo

Sorry to bother all of you, I took this test just about an hour ago, but the pic was taken at the 5 minute mark. Do u see anything? I feel like I am going crazy...on day 59 of a cycle, I think I ovulated about 2 weeks ago as I had cramping and lots of discharge. For the last 4 days I have been crampy, dizzy/lightheaded, slight nausea. I see a line in person, but not sure if it is real. Any help would be appreciated.

I hope this is your BFP. Sorry I don't see anything right now. Your not out until AF shows her stupid face.. FX and GL
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)