Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling...

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:26 AM
  • 22 Replies
Cruddy duddy today. I'm sure the fact that I didn't sleep well last night didn't help. It probably magnifies the morning sickness.

Anyone have any tips for feeling icky all day. I'm only like 4w5d. Lol well that's what the gestational sac measured on Monday. That was her guess since my cycles are so long.

The toughest part is this is only going to get worse. Ha ha

So far I have the fatigue, nausea, diarreah, dizziness, not hungry but I drove myself to eat. Boy what the next ten weeks has in store for me. Ha ha
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arkansasmama08
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:34 AM
Munch on light, bland things during the day. If you eat just a little before you feel sick, it helps keep it at bay. I'm 8.5 weeks and I munch on corn chips. For some reason I can't handle saltines this time lol. I also can't eat meat. It just makes my stomach churn ☹

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:42 AM
I've tried cottage cheese. When I start to feel nauseous it helps for maybe five minutes. Ha ha

I keep a pack of saltines here at my desk with me and munch on them.

Anything I do helps for five minutes and I feel icky again.

Hopefully this isn't a sign of how the next ten weeks are going to go. Ha ha. If it doesn't get worse I can handle it but I know puking won't be fun.

Quoting arkansasmama08: Munch on light, bland things during the day. If you eat just a little before you feel sick, it helps keep it at bay. I'm 8.5 weeks and I munch on corn chips. For some reason I can't handle saltines this time lol. I also can't eat meat. It just makes my stomach churn ☹

arkansasmama08
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:55 AM
Try preggo pops. They're little hard candies that help a lot too

Quoting MrsA0625: I've tried cottage cheese. When I start to feel nauseous it helps for maybe five minutes. Ha ha

Hopefully this isn't a sign of how the next ten weeks are going to go. Ha ha. If it doesn't get worse I can handle it but I know puking won't be fun.

Quoting arkansasmama08: Munch on light, bland things during the day. If you eat just a little before you feel sick, it helps keep it at bay. I'm 8.5 weeks and I munch on corn chips. For some reason I can't handle saltines this time lol. I also can't eat meat. It just makes my stomach churn ☹

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:00 AM
I keep meaning to order the preggie pops from Walgreens. I'm going to do that today.

Quoting arkansasmama08: Try preggo pops. They're little hard candies that help a lot too

Quoting MrsA0625: I've tried cottage cheese. When I start to feel nauseous it helps for maybe five minutes. Ha ha

Necie72
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:02 AM

I drank ginger ale and ate ginger snaps and munched on granola and ocean spray fruit and nut mixes... 

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Thank you!!!

I'm going to try anything.

We have like 4 2 liter bottles of ginger ale. I just hate opening them because I don't drink it fast enough and the bottles go flat. Ha ha I hate flat pop.

But I'll try some of these tricks too. ty!

Quoting Necie72:

I drank ginger ale and ate ginger snaps and munched on granola and ocean spray fruit and nut mixes... 

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Just ordered two preggie pop drops containers from Walgreens. :-)

Quoting arkansasmama08: Try preggo pops. They're little hard candies that help a lot too

missmealwayz87
by Shauna on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Lemon drops have been very helpful to me
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Isn't it amazing how crummy a person feels in early pregnancy?!?! Although our bodies are busy doing a pretty big job.

Quoting missmealwayz87: Lemon drops have been very helpful to me
KaliLeanne
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:42 AM
my Dr told me half a b6 pill three times a day. also ginger snap cookies and zofran are my best friend lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)