Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frustrated! I hate waiting!! :(

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM
  • 4 Replies

So today I'm 11 dpo. I started testing at 9 dpo and I got a bfn on Monday (9 dpo) and a bfn yesterday (10 dpo). I just want to know. I've been having these crazy not so normal symptoms. My boobs hurt but not in the "af is coming" kind of way, I had some neaseousness last night which was a little weird, and there has been some slight crampyness that comes and goes very rarely. I'm just trying not to overthink it all.

Has anyone else got a bfn at 10 dpo and waited a little longer and had a bfp??? I just wish I could know right now! :(

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
joeynwillsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes, AND I had horrible, puking everywhere morning sickness on 9 & 10 dpo and STILL didn't test pos til 11dpo and that was afternoon. I had a bfn in the morning lol
katiecole917
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:42 AM

That makes me feel a little better. I decided not to test this morning because I'm tired of seeing bfn's. They are so disappointing. Dh keeps wanting me to test everyday...lol. I think he's the one who's addicted. I am going to test again tomorrow morning with another cheap one and just see...I'll be 12dpo tomorrow. I have 2 FRER but I don't want to waste them. I'll probably wait until Saturday to do one of the FRERs. I just pray that we caught it this time!

Quoting joeynwillsmom: Yes, AND I had horrible, puking everywhere morning sickness on 9 & 10 dpo and STILL didn't test pos til 11dpo and that was afternoon. I had a bfn in the morning lol

joeynwillsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Good luck! You're not out yet! We had been trying, but this girl was a TOTAL fluke lol I ovulated a full week early and we only bd once and it was two days before I o'd! I never o early! Luckily, I was temping and knew immediately what had happened, but totally thought we were out! I'm 28w5d now lol

Quoting katiecole917:

That makes me feel a little better. I decided not to test this morning because I'm tired of seeing bfn's. They are so disappointing. Dh keeps wanting me to test everyday...lol. I think he's the one who's addicted. I am going to test again tomorrow morning with another cheap one and just see...I'll be 12dpo tomorrow. I have 2 FRER but I don't want to waste them. I'll probably wait until Saturday to do one of the FRERs. I just pray that we caught it this time!

Quoting joeynwillsmom: Yes, AND I had horrible, puking everywhere morning sickness on 9 & 10 dpo and STILL didn't test pos til 11dpo and that was afternoon. I had a bfn in the morning lol

katiecole917
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Wow!! Congratulations!! :)

I think I might just need to be a little more patient.

Quoting joeynwillsmom: Good luck! You're not out yet! We had been trying, but this girl was a TOTAL fluke lol I ovulated a full week early and we only bd once and it was two days before I o'd! I never o early! Luckily, I was temping and knew immediately what had happened, but totally thought we were out! I'm 28w5d now lol
Quoting katiecole917:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)