Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 weeks pregnant :) my weekly belly shot

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:56 AM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

Idk why I am so freaking bloated but still losing weight! Oh well lol anyway here is my 5 week picture :)

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
precious2me
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Cute mama! :)
tdflood11
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Thank you :) 

Quoting precious2me: Cute mama! :)

PeppyInPink
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Sometimes bloating can last a while. If I am pregnant ill be 4 weeks tomorrow! Not bloated yet, I don't think. Normally I am during the time AF is set to visit but not yet. Hopefully she doesn't, testing tomorrow!
tdflood11
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been super bloated for the past week. With my last 2 pregnancies I didn't really bloat. I will keep my FX for you :) Good luck :) 

Quoting PeppyInPink: Sometimes bloating can last a while. If I am pregnant ill be 4 weeks tomorrow! Not bloated yet, I don't think. Normally I am during the time AF is set to visit but not yet. Hopefully she doesn't, testing tomorrow!

oliveoil423
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:32 PM
Congrates. I was bloated till i hit seven weeks and it went away after. I list sone weight had my first doctors appointment yestereday and only weighed 119lbs. Its not that bad.
SmallRiver22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:24 PM
I'm 5 weeks today too and I have been bloated too. Sometimes it's pretty bad. My boobs have been bad almost the whole week. But it's eased off some. I just getting too im patina for the ultrasound day to get here. Time is going so slow.
tdflood11
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:04 PM

I go for my fourth and final blood draw tomorrow and then get to schedule my first ultrasound

Quoting SmallRiver22: I'm 5 weeks today too and I have been bloated too. Sometimes it's pretty bad. My boobs have been bad almost the whole week. But it's eased off some. I just getting too im patina for the ultrasound day to get here. Time is going so slow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)