Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ovulation bleeding? update2

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:30 PM
  • 25 Replies
My last period ended February 24. I am pretty regular with my period. Last night I had pink blood when I wiped and more this morning. I googled it and possible thing was ovulation bleeding. Have any of you had this? What else can it be? Not sure how I feel right now.

Edit: There was barely anything this morning and nothing at all now. Cramps all gone also. Made sure to get in a BD session last night just to cover bases. I think I am too tired to try tonight been a looooonnnngggg day. So if he wants some he gets to do all the work.

Edit 2: So I don't know. Thought the next day I was stopping didnt have much till the evening. But I still have spotting mostly when I wipe. again nothing like my normal period because my flow is really heavy. The blood got a little red but not like period. So I am not sure. My right lower side hard sharp pains the first day and was just tender the second day. Now nothing but still spotting.

Update: I am still spotting it's been a week now. Still just light pink and mostly when I wipe. I am due to start my period around tomorrow or the next day... we shall see. Not sure what it going on..
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2nella
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:55 PM

That could very well be Implantation Bleeding. That's a great sign. Good luck and baby dust to you.

chendren1
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:28 PM
I do have a little cramping with it. It seems like a lot blood even though its not a full period

Quoting mom2nella:

That could very well be Implantation Bleeding. That's a great sign. Good luck and baby dust to you.

DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Yes Ive had ovulation bleeding and it sounds like that's what it may be. 

Dragonmamas
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Hm. I have had midcycle "bleeding" before, though it was more pink tinged cm than anything. It definitely wasn't actual bleeding, but I do also recall slight cramping.

I'm pretty sure it's not, and couldn't be implantation bleeding as if that does occur (which is rare) it doesn't occur until around 9DPO and you're (if regular as in text book regular) only about 2DPO at this point.

Keep an eye on it though, and keep us updated of course. Good luck:)

chendren1
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
So I should have some sex today :-)

Quoting DixonBabies:

Yes Ive had ovulation bleeding and it sounds like that's what it may be. 

chendren1
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:44 PM
Still pink. Had some on my liner but not much. Im starting to cramp but its more like a sharp cramp on my right side. .

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Hm. I have had midcycle "bleeding" before, though it was more pink tinged cm than anything. It definitely wasn't actual bleeding, but I do also recall slight cramping.

I'm pretty sure it's not, and couldn't be implantation bleeding as if that does occur (which is rare) it doesn't occur until around 9DPO and you're (if regular as in text book regular) only about 2DPO at this point.Keep an eye on it though, and keep us updated of course. Good luck:)

FutureCooper118
by Kylie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:50 PM

I just went through this this past month myself! Googled myself crazy and chalked it up to ovulation spotting. Haven't seen anything since and STILL waiting for the witch. I made sure to BD before during and after the spotting to cover all the bases. I hear it's normal and a good sign your body is working the way it should. Hope you get that BFP

PeppyInPink
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:06 PM
I have never had it but hey many others have so hopefully! Get to BDing. ;)
chendren1
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:14 PM
Ok forgive me when I ask what is BD? When you went through it was it more then the implantation spotting? This is not a lot but seems more then implantation. Also were you crampy and did you feel sharp pains on one side?

Quoting FutureCooper118:

I just went through this this past month myself! Googled myself crazy and chalked it up to ovulation spotting. Haven't seen anything since and STILL waiting for the witch. I made sure to BD before during and after the spotting to cover all the bases. I hear it's normal and a good sign your body is working the way it should. Hope you get that BFP

Dragonmamas
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Definitely sounds like ovulation then.

Quoting chendren1: Still pink. Had some on my liner but not much. Im starting to cramp but its more like a sharp cramp on my right side. .
Quoting Dragonmamas:

I'm pretty sure it's not, and couldn't be implantation bleeding as if that does occur (which is rare) it doesn't occur until around 9DPO and you're (if regular as in text book regular) only about 2DPO at this point.Keep an eye on it though, and keep us updated of course. Good luck:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)