Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New, maybe staying, maybe not :)

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:55 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi ladies! I'm 29 with 4 kids (9, 7, 4 and 2). Hubby and I thought we were done and we had an oops this month. My period was late so we started strategizing and making a new life plan basically and then today, I get my period. We were both pretty bummed.

And now, I feel stuck. Like, I never wanted a fifth. (I'm one of those people that will never feel done, but I'm a realist and I knew that we were done, for sure) And now that we were on the spot and saw that we could do it, that we COULD do it, I want it. Hubby left for work shortly after af started so we haven't really even talked about it but he hugged me and said he was bummed.

Like I said, not sure if I'll be staying (depends on if we ttc lol) but today's been a rough stressful emotional day and could use some support :)
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
iHEAVENn
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Aww best wishes hun! 

Hubby and I seriously thought we were done after our first son. We gave EVERYTHING away to friends and family and only kept the pack n play for when I would babysit... 

We didn't decide until last April to try for one more kiddo.. It took a few weeks of talking and figuring out exactly what each of us wanted, but we figured it out together :) 

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Hunter Xavier:--:EDD 7-12-14:-

baby development

vkp23
by Virginia on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:11 PM

I'm sorry hon. Maybe he will be thinking about it too and decide to give it one more go. 

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

positive vibes coming your way.... TTC TTC TTC TTC woohoo jump on this wagon girl 5 kids is still not enough if you ask me.. LOL but who asked me. 

PeppyInPink
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:17 PM
I know what you mean! Hubby has always wanted another and I wasn't so into it until last summer. Now we both know we can do it and are excited.
Melissa0741
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:27 PM
I totally feel ya as far as never feeling done but trying to be realistic. I have 3 and honestly thought my last was it........but that changed and now we're ttc number 4 lol. Good luck to you!
arkansasmama08
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:30 PM
We thought we were done at 3, and then I had a miscarriage 2 years ago. That kind of reset things for me and we finally agreed on one more. I'm pregnant now and due in October.

if I were you, I would give it a couple if weeks. Let the emotions and pms wind down and then readdress it with a clearer head.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)