Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Positive OPK finally!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:22 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this
I had a chemical pregnancy last month my cycle is slightly off this month and I finally got my positive OPK today! I'm also sick and feeling miserable but that hasn't stopped the BDing lol. Excited to join the 2ww again in a couple days. Anyone here want to be a 2ww buddy?
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Earthsidemother just starter her 2ww! I remember her post. GL and baby dust to you!
ZofiesMommy
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:40 PM

We should be at about the same!!! I expected to o today but still waiting on that positive opk. Congrats though, I wish I could say the same!!! :)

Happyhealthy888
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:43 PM
I actually just commented on your post about EWCM! Haha

Quoting ZofiesMommy:

We should be at about the same!!! I expected to o today but still waiting on that positive opk. Congrats though, I wish I could say the same!!! :)

ZofiesMommy
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:25 PM
Haha thank you! Very encouraging to hear that I hopefully haven't missed my window! What CD are you on?
Happyhealthy888
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:33 PM
Cycle day 18 actually. I have a very regular cycle after having kids but I just had a chemical pregnancy so my positive OPK is about 4 days late.

Quoting ZofiesMommy: Haha thank you! Very encouraging to hear that I hopefully haven't missed my window! What CD are you on?
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh took forever for me to get a positive OPK this cycle! I know the feeling!! I'm 1-2 DPO :)
ZofiesMommy
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Me too actually!!! My cycles are usually long. Good luck to you in your baby making! :)

Quoting Happyhealthy888: Cycle day 18 actually. I have a very regular cycle after having kids but I just had a chemical pregnancy so my positive OPK is about 4 days late.

Quoting ZofiesMommy: Haha thank you! Very encouraging to hear that I hopefully haven't missed my window! What CD are you on?
Happyhealthy888
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:01 PM
Good luck!!!

Quoting Lmallonee: Ugh took forever for me to get a positive OPK this cycle! I know the feeling!! I'm 1-2 DPO :)
Happyhealthy888
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Good luck to you too!

Quoting ZofiesMommy: Me too actually!!! My cycles are usually long. Good luck to you in your baby making! :)

Quoting Happyhealthy888: Cycle day 18 actually. I have a very regular cycle after having kids but I just had a chemical pregnancy so my positive OPK is about 4 days late.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)