Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This morning I'm so confused

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM
  • 6 Replies
Okay so for the past two days I was having a dark brown discharge and yesterday it turned to a light pink color. But today I'm not bleeding at all! The past two days were very very light only when I wiped.....but I was having bad pain in lower right side of my back as well as the front. I'm still having the back pain but not as bad....for the past few weeks I had been having pregnancy symptoms like crazy! And my boobs have been hurting like crazy and then they got better but this morning when I woke up they were both hurting on top. And the past two nights I have been sleeping terrible tossing and turning! I just need to know what's going on with my body, I feel so weird, and I'm emotional and moody! And my sex drive is up and down. Any body got any thoughts or advise?
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ElloOu
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:09 PM
Have you tested at all? It sucks that some pregnancy and AF symptoms are similar...it's things like this that make it so confusing and difficult to determine, lol. I say use a frer test, and go from there :) GL
HopingForBaby14
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:30 PM
No I haven't tested me and my husband were waiting to see how things went....and then the brown discharge started and the light red bleeding started....should I still test? I'm just so confused
Melissa0741
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Test. It could be implantation bleeding.
PeppyInPink
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:37 PM
If it was just light when wiping & stopped I'd try testing soon.
FutureCooper118
by Kylie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:39 PM

any idea on what cd you are on?  I experienced ovulation spotting for the first time this past month and after googling myself crazy I figured out it was o spotting and not IB based on my cycle date.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php

I also religiously use this sites tracker. It breaks down the likelihood of a positive based on your dpo and when the best time to test would be even if you don't know exactly when you ovulated. Once you check that out it might be time to test. Aside from pregnancy symptoms I can get a pinkish brown discharge when I have a yeast or bacterial infection which would also explain the back pains. AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are so very similar. Hope you get the answers you are looking for!!

HopingForBaby14
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Thanks for the advice ladies! Everything keeps going so weird, I'm starting to have to pee like all the time I have peed like 5 times already today, that is a lot for me lol sorry tmi! And the tops of my boobs keep getting worse as the day goes on....I'm hoping it will fix itself or my body will tell me okay take a test lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)