Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need an excuse to go to the store..

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:11 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Isn't that silly. I want to go get some test for my first morning pee but I want to surprise hubby with it if its positive.
I was just going to go in the morning..but I want to get some now!! Lol

Ugh it's so cold & gross outside though!! Lol Oh, I'll probably go in the morning but then l'll be wondering about using a first pee, I guess I can hold it for a while but I just want to pee!! Hahaa

I'm losing it!
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jamie_lynn0709
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:13 PM

ice cream craving!????

PeppyInPink
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a good one..we are out. Hmmm
Well I also just found out he wants me to bring him to work so he can get a motorcycle and not have to leave a car behind. Lol soy morning pee will be out anyway

Quoting jamie_lynn0709:

ice cream craving!????

AustinsMommy007
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Can you pee in a plastic cup or something and save if for when you get the test?

Or just say you need to run to the store for ice cream as pp said lol
rockcrazyrebel
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:43 PM
Say you got AF. Lol. That way if it is a positive, it will be an even bigger surprise to him. Haha.
PeppyInPink
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:04 PM
No I've been waiting on it!

Quoting rockcrazyrebel: Say you got AF. Lol. That way if it is a positive, it will be an even bigger surprise to him. Haha.
rockcrazyrebel
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:05 PM
I know that. I was saying, say you have to go to the store for AF related things. But, never mind.

Quoting PeppyInPink: No I've been waiting on it!

Quoting rockcrazyrebel: Say you got AF. Lol. That way if it is a positive, it will be an even bigger surprise to him. Haha.
PeppyInPink
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Oh my goodness lol that flew right over my head Hehee sorry

Quoting rockcrazyrebel: I know that. I was saying, say you have to go to the store for AF related things. But, never mind.

kman88
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:31 PM

when I got my bfp I woke up at 630am and told DF I needed to get our cats treats lol

I had to use SMU but there was still 2 lines :) my DD is now 6 months and I keep tests in the house at all times.

PhantomRose88
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Collect your fmu and just cover and hide the cup until you get back home to test.
rockcrazyrebel
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:26 PM
No biggie :-)

Quoting PeppyInPink: Oh my goodness lol that flew right over my head Hehee sorry

Quoting rockcrazyrebel: I know that. I was saying, say you have to go to the store for AF related things. But, never mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)