Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need a nap every day!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:15 PM
  • 4 Replies
Idk why but it seems I'm exhausted every day and I'm not happy unless I get a nap in every day. Anyone else have this issue, and what did you do about it
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
krispyangel
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Yep I'm 5.5 weeks prego now and I'm exhausted and I sleep. If you feel like you need sleep do it. If you can't try to go to bed early.
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:26 PM
See that's what's funny lol I'm not pregnant but you'd swear that I was because of how tired I am. I've been trying vitamins but no help yet

Quoting krispyangel: Yep I'm 5.5 weeks prego now and I'm exhausted and I sleep. If you feel like you need sleep do it. If you can't try to go to bed early.
krispyangel
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Hmmmm.....low iron?

Quoting momof1want1mor: See that's what's funny lol I'm not pregnant but you'd swear that I was because of how tired I am. I've been trying vitamins but no help yet

Quoting krispyangel: Yep I'm 5.5 weeks prego now and I'm exhausted and I sleep. If you feel like you need sleep do it. If you can't try to go to bed early.
bbyB10
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:36 PM

I have been like this for a couple weeks , I do zumba, cardio, and light crossfit work outs every mornning at the zumba studio I go to and I hate how I feel , I'm always dizzy, and lazy and sleepy , and feel like heavy . I am like 12 days late for my period but 3 urine test say negative , and my doc already did blood test on me the only thing that came back was very low barely anything white blood cells count , so IDK but I am real sick of this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)