Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on me and the bean!!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:55 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok so I haven't been on in a few days and would just like to update all you momma's on how I am doing. I ended up going to the ER last Friday due to stomach pains that had lasted almost a week. Baby is fine, just found out I had a UTI and that I am for sure pregnant (Duh! I already knew that! lol) The also said that my levels where low but not enough to worry about. Not sure if they were talking about my hCG levels or what but thats all the dr said was levels were low. Didn't even tell me what they were or anything. Going to call them sometime before going to see my OB so I can let my OB know.

Anyways, I also got ahold of my worker at Medicaid to update her about the pregnancy (I had applied for medicaid for hubby and I before finding out I was pregnant so had to let them know about the pregnancy). Well at first she said it would be a while before they accepted my app since there were so many others ahead of me. Well then she called me back and told me they are going to accept me now due to the pregnancy. Thank goodness for that.

And another thing, I weighed about 190 before getting pregnant and when I went to WIC the other day, I weighed 204. I have already gained 14 pounds. Either I am have a BIG baby or multiples. What do you ladies think? and this is pregnancy #2 by the way.

Couple other questions I have: 1) For those that have multiples, Were you able to find out it was multiples at your first OB appointment? If not, when did you find out? and 2) When did you all start feeling movement during second pregnancy? I swear I feel slight movemnents but I'm sure its all in my head right now seeing as I am only about 6 weeks. I also have morning sickness and the need to pee what feels like every 15 mins. lol.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MamaRER12
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:23 AM

BUMP!

sbp8276
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:51 AM

I was about 8 weeks when I felt something just jump in my stomach. I know the baby was too small to kick that hard but I swear it felt like a kick.

arkansasmama08
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 7:56 AM
That early, you're probably just feeling stretching and implanting. Its a good thing 😊. With my 2nd and 3rd babies, I felt them around 12-15 weeks.

sometimes early weight gain like that is just bloating or water retention. Try to cut back on salty foods and it might help. Multiples are always possible though. Sometimes it takes a while to figure it out. We had an ultrasound at around 6 weeks. And asked if there was only one because of how completely exhausted I am constantly. The tech said it was too early to really tell. So, we're still waiting to find out for sure.
MamaRER12
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:24 PM
That's me. Exhausted all the time. All I wanna do is sleep, all day if I could.
Quoting arkansasmama08: That early, you're probably just feeling stretching and implanting. Its a good thing 😊. With my 2nd and 3rd babies, I felt them around 12-15 weeks.

sometimes early weight gain like that is just bloating or water retention. Try to cut back on salty foods and it might help. Multiples are always possible though. Sometimes it takes a while to figure it out. We had an ultrasound at around 6 weeks. And asked if there was only one because of how completely exhausted I am constantly. The tech said it was too early to really tell. So, we're still waiting to find out for sure.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)