Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Onto the next

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:01 PM
  • 23 Replies
2 moms liked this

Af decided to arrive maybe 15 minutes after I tested tonight. What a bitch!

I'm definitely not surprised it would turn out this way.... But, I am still disappointed as ever... It doesn't get easier..

SA for the Hubby is next and a HSG for me plus tons of blood work on CD 3. Most likely Clomid again?

Hope everyone is feeling ok and trying their best to stay positive. :)

by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:25 PM

I love it when she shows right when you are peeing on it. That is my favorite lol Sorry she showed but fx this cycle brings you a bfp.

rockcrazyrebel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Lol. That's why I pee in a cup now. Just in case. This time was just obnoxious. Take a test and then feel the nasty AF feeling 15 minutes later, What a sick joke. lol. Thank you for the laugh. :) I've been hoping and keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)

Quoting hypnautica:

I love it when she shows right when you are peeing on it. That is my favorite lol Sorry she showed but fx this cycle brings you a bfp.

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you :)

ElloOu
by Jessica on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you for sharing, made me giggle...because AF is B! Lol. Hoping all the testing on you and dh lead you to a bfp soon :)
rockcrazyrebel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:01 PM
You're welcome. We all need a little giggle once in awhile. :-)

Quoting ElloOu: Thank you for sharing, made me giggle...because AF is B! Lol. Hoping all the testing on you and dh lead you to a bfp soon :)
rockcrazyrebel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:01 PM
And, thank you tons!!! We are both very nervous.

Quoting ElloOu: Thank you for sharing, made me giggle...because AF is B! Lol. Hoping all the testing on you and dh lead you to a bfp soon :)
MsLoreal89
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Gl next cycle. I hate when af shows. Last time I just felt like crying and throwing away all my ttc stuff lol then I need up trying again lol
rockcrazyrebel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 6:46 AM
Lol. I don't have much ttc material. I bought tests yesterday too. Ugh! At least I will have 2 for next cycle.

Quoting MsLoreal89: Gl next cycle. I hate when af shows. Last time I just felt like crying and throwing away all my ttc stuff lol then I need up trying again lol
MsLoreal89
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea that's a good positive way to look at it gl and here's some baby dust

Quoting rockcrazyrebel: Lol. I don't have much ttc material. I bought tests yesterday too. Ugh! At least I will have 2 for next cycle.

Quoting MsLoreal89: Gl next cycle. I hate when af shows. Last time I just felt like crying and throwing away all my ttc stuff lol then I need up trying again lol
Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Mar. 14, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Ugh! That sucks! I have heard of people getting pregnant after an HSG test because it can help clear out tubes so maybe you'll be one of those people;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN