Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Moms with older kids...

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:43 PM
  • 26 Replies
What do you tell your kids when you and dh dtd? My dh works second shift and I'm I'm bed when he gets home so our only time to bd is during the day. Out kids are 3 and 5 and we tell them we have to clean the closet or make the bed up lol. So far no questions but I told dh that one day they're going to ask us why we cleaned the closet so much lol.
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Well my dd is almost 10 and knows we're ttc so she just knows if the door is closed to leave us alone lol and once we're done we open the door
momtotwo08
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:53 PM
That's good she's old enough to understand. Oldest ds is usually at school so we turn on a cartoon for 3yo and he rarely knocks on the door.

Quoting momof1want1mor: Well my dd is almost 10 and knows we're ttc so she just knows if the door is closed to leave us alone lol and once we're done we open the door
lilGsmomma
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 11:00 PM
If you hand my kids 3 and almost 7 a tablet you don't hear a peep from them!
Kaybean
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm pregnant now so no longer TTC but my boys are 11 and 6. We would just BD at night, have a quickie before DH hopped in the shower after work or whatever. I would never tell them we are TTC so to knock if they need something or anyting like that though. My 11 year old knows what sex is to an extent but has no need to KNOW we are going to have sex. That's just odd.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
momtotwo08
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree!!

Quoting lilGsmomma: If you hand my kids 3 and almost 7 a tablet you don't hear a peep from them!
MommyAddie
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Our normal time is in the morning, but luckily our kids sleep late, so they would never know when we do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinjamesnbri
by Tiffany on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
We don't tell our kids nothing. Ages 4 and 7. The door is locked and they know to knock if they need something.
stcy79
by Stacey on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:46 AM
My boys r 3 and 5 and my dh works swing shift, a week of days, evening, midnight, we just run off to our room and lock the door while their in the toy room but sometimes my 3yr old stands banging on the door yelling mommy, open the door! Lol They dont know what we're doing.

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

toopicky429
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:47 AM
This is the same for us. My kids are 6 and 8 though.

Quoting lovinjamesnbri: We don't tell our kids nothing. Ages 4 and 7. The door is locked and they know to knock if they need something.
mamatink7
by Franceska on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:57 AM

lol thats a good one...

we go to garage or in bathroom (know i scrub his back when he showers) but most time only at night or when gone to school. we just started being sneaky. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN