Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Any ladies here ever conceive the old fashioned way?

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:45 PM
  • 77 Replies
1 mom liked this
My dh isn't down with conception aids. I told him I want to try soft cups and preseed and he said he doesn't want to...He wants to conceive naturally. No soft cups, no preseed..I barely got him to start taking a multi-vitamin, lol. I just feel like if we're not taking advantage of what's available then we're just wasting time, and I don't want to do that! Haha What do you ladies have to say about this? Thank you Xo.
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
All my kids were. I only tried anything extra when ttc the pregnancy before this one (lost) when I stopped doing that I got pregnant.
BellaMama7
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Hm, my dh and I made 3 babies together without "extras".. We'd have 3 only lost one.. But just good ole bd'ing
LaDulceVida
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
This pregnancy was natural. I tried clomid before and it led to ovulation but no baby. Good luck.
ElloOu
by Jessica on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:51 PM
Interesting! Makes me want to stay natural now :)

Quoting Proud-mama-05: All my kids were. I only tried anything extra when ttc the pregnancy before this one (lost) when I stopped doing that I got pregnant.
SnapShotMama
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:51 PM
2 moms liked this
All our kids were conceived with just good ol well timed sex ;)
ElloOu
by Jessica on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Thank you ladies, it makes me smile knowing you all conceived naturally..It's such wonderful news :)
ElloOu
by Jessica on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha, love it!

Quoting SnapShotMama: All our kids were conceived with just good ol well timed sex ;)
Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Got pregnant 3 times without anything helping. First time wasn't planned, and we were actually using protection. Second time, I was taking folic acid, but that was it, no help. Third time (currently pregnant) got pregnant naturally, while breastfeeding, so the hormones might have helped.
StaciF
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

we've been blessed to never use anything so i guess we are old fashion!

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:04 AM
12 moms liked this
Um does it really matter if it was conceived "naturally"? Or if you needed extra help? It will still be a baby. It's not like people who have to use those "extras" really wanted to have trouble ttc. Seems like a silly thing to worry about to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)