Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

well im not even sure how to feel right about now.

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:46 PM
  • 18 Replies

So........my dh works very odd hours and for some reason is never home when i O.....really sucks...he has a pretty low sperm count and Jan 2 we did our first unmedicated iui and i Oed.. on the 3rd...it didnt work..well feb dr decided to ck to see if i O on my own so we didnt do the iui and of corse he was hm..Well this month his job is being rediculous and we have an iui scheduled for monday...there is a possiblility he may not be herebanging head into wall so last thing he said on the phone after i said i hate your job is , yea i hate it to but the money is good so he couldnt complain .....i had to remind him MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING.... I so hope he makes it...GL Ladies hope we all get our BFP

by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherandree
by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:51 PM
I'm sorry. That sounds frustrating.
lockedtite
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Quoting anotherandree: I'm sorry. That sounds frustrating.

Holey Moley is it

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:04 PM
I hate my husbands job too. Most of the time he works 7 days a week and I work full time at a hospital and go to school full time so my only days off he is working or side work or work work work. It gets depressing. Good luck to you Hun and keep your head up!
Happyhealthy888
by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I know how you feel! If I am not pregnant this cycle it's probably my last chance until the end of this year because of my husbands job! Ughhhhhhh! Fingers crossed everything works out for you.
Necie72
by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Sorry hun. Mine works an early schedule, so if I don't get it early he might fall asleep on me! LOL. Thank goodness I should O during the weekend this month! I'm sure it will work out for you!
lovinjamesnbri
by Tiffany on Mar. 21, 2014 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Sucks.
lockedtite
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Well I wk full time also 5am -2 mon-fri so I have a good schedule but my dh job is very unpredictable ... He drove to pensacola from louisiana tues, came back last night while I was sleep.. I kissed him good bye this morning to learn his job sent him to Pascagoula ms, hopefully he'll be back tomorrow night, but then he'll leave from there to do a job in louisiana but 4hrs away.... We just never no

Quoting Dannimarie418: I hate my husbands job too. Most of the time he works 7 days a week and I work full time at a hospital and go to school full time so my only days off he is working or side work or work work work. It gets depressing. Good luck to you Hun and keep your head up!
lockedtite
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Thank you and good luck to you also

Quoting lockedtite: Well I wk full time also 5am -2 mon-fri so I have a good schedule but my dh job is very unpredictable ... He drove to pensacola from louisiana tues, came back last night while I was sleep.. I kissed him good bye this morning to learn his job sent him to Pascagoula ms, hopefully he'll be back tomorrow night, but then he'll leave from there to do a job in louisiana but 4hrs away.... We just never no

Quoting Dannimarie418: I hate my husbands job too. Most of the time he works 7 days a week and I work full time at a hospital and go to school full time so my only days off he is working or side work or work work work. It gets depressing. Good luck to you Hun and keep your head up!
lockedtite
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 10:30 PM
When my dh is hm it's the same way being I tend to go to bed early being I get up at 3:30 am... So I truly understand

Quoting Necie72: Sorry hun. Mine works an early schedule, so if I don't get it early he might fall asleep on me! LOL. Thank goodness I should O during the weekend this month! I'm sure it will work out for you!
lockedtite
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Thank you fingers crossed for you to...

Quoting Happyhealthy888: I know how you feel! If I am not pregnant this cycle it's probably my last chance until the end of this year because of my husbands job! Ughhhhhhh! Fingers crossed everything works out for you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN