Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

IB or early AF?

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 6:40 PM
  • 18 Replies

I am 11 dpo today, all tests have been negative so far. This cycle my temps have been consistent with last months cycle with the exception of the last 4 days or so.

Positive opk on CD 12 and I believe I ovulated on cd 14. Temps since O day have been in the high 98 range, except for CD 23 (9 dpo) when it dipped to 98 even. 

I thought for sure af was coming early as I also had some pink tinged cm when checking my CP that same day but only when I checked cp... 

Cd 24 (10 dpo) temp went up to 98.7 and had a small amount of pink cm when checking cp again. Today CD 25 (11 dpo) my temp was 99.06 and had pink cm on tp this evening but 

nothing in between these "spotting" incidents. I was excited thinking maybe it is the rare and ellusive IB, but I am second guessing it because of my miscarriage in December

Since December I have had 1 34 day cycle (first cycle after the loss) then 2 cycles that where both 27 days. IDK what is going on and want to be excited as the pink

cm is well within the IB timeframe, but I know it is rare so any advice or experience would be greatly appreciated. Also I am having other symptoms like off and on 

queasy feeling, tight/heavy abdomen, sore bbs, and tired/yawning all the time, am I crazy or really onto something here?

by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadeVonFox
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Really? No one?

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Never had Ib here's a bump Hun. GL!
JadeVonFox
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Thank you for your reply though. It is nice to know someone actually read it ;)

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I try to read everything when I'm on, if I can't give advice I try for support. So here's a internet hug !

Quoting JadeVonFox:

Thank you for your reply though. It is nice to know someone actually read it ;)

lockedtite
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I only has ib once and that was with my first 19 yrs ago so here's a bump for you
JadeVonFox
by Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Thank you so much ladies. I had a slight temp dip today so maybe it isn't IB... IDK what is going on but this morning I felt gaggy... Maybe still a good sign cause I am still way above the coverline? New to charting so IDK. Thank you again for your replies.

Kaybean
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
It's possible that you had implantation and levels just haven't risen enough yet to show on a test. And as far as you having another dip today, that doesn't mean you're out. I had an implantation dip with this one (but no spotting) and didn't get a BFP right away and my temps continued to go up and down but remained above coverline.
JadeVonFox
by Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Thank you so much Kaybean, I thought for sure AF was coming a day early cause the cramps felt like AF this morning. When I went to the bathroom no more spotting just lots of watery cm ((TMI sorry)) Now I have no more cramps but feel nauseated though that comes and goes. Since I though I would be out I didn't test or save my fmu... UGH this wait is torture. Thank you for your input though it gives me hope. My temp yesterday was 99.06 and today it was 98.60... Coverline is 97.50

ElloOu
by Jessica on Mar. 25, 2014 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
It's hard to say girl...I thought for sure I wad preggers last month. Starting a few dpo, I had bleeding gums, bleeding nose and severe fatigue. At about 9dpo I had light spotting, barely even there only when I wiped.Then, on 11dpo, AF came hot and heavy. Ugh. Now I am not going to believe any signs my body has, lol. Gl to you though, it could still be IB!
JadeVonFox
by Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Quoting ElloOu: It's hard to say girl...I thought for sure I wad preggers last month. Starting a few dpo, I had bleeding gums, bleeding nose and severe fatigue. At about 9dpo I had light spotting, barely even there only when I wiped.Then, on 11dpo, AF came hot and heavy. Ugh. Now I am not going to believe any signs my body has, lol. Gl to you though, it could still be IB!

Thank you for your reply. IDK if it is IB but I never spot before AF and have had no spotting today and AF is due tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN