Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

ladies who had a successful IUI!

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 12:14 PM
  • 17 Replies
Can you share with me your symptoms in dpiui leading up to your bfp? I am only 3 dpiui and not having any symptoms at all which I know its way to early but just wanted to hear some symptoms leading up to bfp...thanks ladies!
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lockedtite
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Here's a bump for ya .... I did my 2nd iui yesterday ... Good luck
lyssesmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Thank you...good luck to you...

Quoting lockedtite: Here's a bump for ya .... I did my 2nd iui yesterday ... Good luck
tluvsd2
by TONI on Mar. 25, 2014 at 3:11 PM
I HAD A IUI BK N SEPTEMBER I DID GET PREGNANT IT WAS.A CHEMICAL BUT AROUND 4/5 DPO I STARTED HAVING BAD STOMACH CRAMPS THAT STAYED WITH ME UNTIL I GOT MY BFP I ALSO HAD ALOT OF CREAMY CM BUT SOME LADIES DON'T HAVE ANY I JUST REMEMBER CRAMPY GOOD LUCK I HOPE U GET YOUR BFP!
kapowitza
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 4:19 PM
I had A LOT of cervical mucus and cliser towards af I got funny food and smell aversions.
lyssesmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Thanks for the info!

Quoting tluvsd2: I HAD A IUI BK N SEPTEMBER I DID GET PREGNANT IT WAS.A CHEMICAL BUT AROUND 4/5 DPO I STARTED HAVING BAD STOMACH CRAMPS THAT STAYED WITH ME UNTIL I GOT MY BFP I ALSO HAD ALOT OF CREAMY CM BUT SOME LADIES DON'T HAVE ANY I JUST REMEMBER CRAMPY GOOD LUCK I HOPE U GET YOUR BFP!
lyssesmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Thanks for your response..im 3 dpiui and nothing so far except some creamy cm but I know its to early.

Quoting kapowitza: I had A LOT of cervical mucus and cliser towards af I got funny food and smell aversions.
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Lots of cramping and headaches. We conceived our son on our first one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyssesmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:44 AM
At what dpiui did u exp the symptoms? Did u have anyknown issues prior to your iui

Quoting Alexsi1: Lots of cramping and headaches. We conceived our son on our first one.
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I remember cramping the day of it horribly, then it went away and came back at 4 days past. The headaches started then too. I have PCOS and we were ttc 5 years before the IUI.

Quoting lyssesmommy: At what dpiui did u exp the symptoms? Did u have anyknown issues prior to your iui
Quoting Alexsi1: Lots of cramping and headaches. We conceived our son on our first one.

lyssesmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow...well I dont have any issues and we have been ttc for 4 yrs :( I started gettinf headaches today but pretty sure its just the progesterone...these days feel like years...

Quoting Alexsi1:

I remember cramping the day of it horribly, then it went away and came back at 4 days past. The headaches started then too. I have PCOS and we were ttc 5 years before the IUI.

Quoting lyssesmommy: At what dpiui did u exp the symptoms? Did u have anyknown issues prior to your iui

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)