Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

OT: what's your weakness??

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:11 AM
  • 24 Replies
I have been trying to kick my junk food eating habits. So far I haven't ATE any junk food for about 3 weeks now, but I am a huge fan of dairy products. I could probably drink a gallon a day alone lol. I also have a weakness for Dr. Pepper.. I broke today and had a drink. Let me tell you after kicking high sugar like that out of my diet it tasted horrible! Like plastic and pure sugar. Anyways I was curious to see what other ladies had a soft spot for!
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Camsmommy12
by Christina on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting kaykay61713: I have been trying to kick my junk food eating habits. So far I haven't ATE any junk food for about 3 weeks now, but I am a huge fan of dairy products. I could probably drink a gallon a day alone lol. I also have a weakness for Dr. Pepper.. I broke today and had a drink. Let me tell you after kicking high sugar like that out of my diet it tasted horrible! Like plastic and pure sugar. Anyways I was curious to see what other ladies had a soft spot for!

FOOD period!! I can honestly say I am not a junk food junkie. ( In my mind I am) LOL I started eating more portions at sittings. I have now accumulated a gut and going to do something to get rid of it.. Summer is coming :) Have to change before it comes :)

After you stopped drinking the DR Pepper did you notice weight loss? I know a couple years ago I stopped soda, and sugar and lost 10 lbs. :)
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
ElloOu
by Jessica on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Everything that's not clean! I've fallen off the healthy living wagon a few months ago..Been eating anything I want like subs, pizza, ice cream, fat cakes, etc. And then haven't been working out. I need help, bad! Haha
ajnreidsmama
by Jess on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:28 AM
Root beer and potato chips. Hands down
kaykay61713
by Shelby on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:51 AM

Mobile Photo

I dont have a weigh scale because I always go over board with losing weight. After having dd I have a belly and bigger arms. But before you would have never in a million years guess I was over 200 lbs. I dont believe in the scales lol. The attachment is me pushing 195 (im the taller one) but anyways I have noticed my pants fit better and I am not so bloated all the time. But I have also been doing cardio and toning exercises.

Quoting Camsmommy12:
Quoting kaykay61713: I have been trying to kick my junk food eating habits. So far I haven't ATE any junk food for about 3 weeks now, but I am a huge fan of dairy products. I could probably drink a gallon a day alone lol. I also have a weakness for Dr. Pepper.. I broke today and had a drink. Let me tell you after kicking high sugar like that out of my diet it tasted horrible! Like plastic and pure sugar. Anyways I was curious to see what other ladies had a soft spot for!

FOOD period!! I can honestly say I am not a junk food junkie. ( In my mind I am) LOL I started eating more portions at sittings. I have now accumulated a gut and going to do something to get rid of it.. Summer is coming :) Have to change before it comes :)

After you stopped drinking the DR Pepper did you notice weight loss? I know a couple years ago I stopped soda, and sugar and lost 10 lbs. :)
kaykay61713
by Shelby on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:52 AM
I used to be a root beet and bbq chips fan until I was preg with dd.

Quoting ajnreidsmama: Root beer and potato chips. Hands down
diamondprnces
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Food period . I eat everything except the kitchen sink 

kaykay61713
by Shelby on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:57 AM
I feel like we should have a support group on here or facebook so we can all kick the bad habbits. I feel so much better in general since I quit. My face is just starting to clear up and my energy levels have gone up not to mention my self confidence! I always used to give up so easy on the exercise and eating healthy until walked by a mirror and I was like... this. Is. Enough... lol

Quoting ElloOu: Everything that's not clean! I've fallen off the healthy living wagon a few months ago..Been eating anything I want like subs, pizza, ice cream, fat cakes, etc. And then haven't been working out. I need help, bad! Haha
kaykay61713
by Shelby on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Haha I remember when my friends would stay over when I was younger my parents would say that to us.

Quoting diamondprnces:

Food period . I eat everything except the kitchen sink 

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:09 PM
2 moms liked this

having chocolateThats me lol

kaykay61713
by Shelby on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:15 PM
I have never been a huge chocolate fan. Every once in a while I get a craving for it but for some reason im just not that into it. And it makes me break out :(

Quoting hypnautica:

having chocolateThats me lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)