Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Now my body is being nuts

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:28 PM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I see all these ladies with bleeding after O and way before AF is due so I guess it's my turn lol I'm 5-6dpo and just went to the bathroom and I have blood on my panties smh
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vkp23
by Virginia on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:32 PM
3 moms liked this

Not totally the same, but I thought the bleeding had stopped for me today. Took my completely clean pad off and everything. Next time I went to the bathroom blood on my panties. Smh. I recall reading a post not too long ago about a woman whose husband caught her talki to her vagina. Yeah I had one of those moments. Said "b***h stop bleeding already" fml. Lol. Smh. 

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Love this comment! I'm bout to cuss mine out too! AF stopped 2 days ago and my last clomid is tmo and I'm just started having brownish blood again. She's being a bia!!!!

Quoting vkp23:

Not totally the same, but I thought the bleeding had stopped for me today. Took my completely clean pad off and everything. Next time I went to the bathroom blood on my panties. Smh. I recall reading a post not too long ago about a woman whose husband caught her talki to her vagina. Yeah I had one of those moments. Said "b***h stop bleeding already" fml. Lol. Smh. 

vkp23
by Virginia on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Lol!  I think we all need to have a little chat with our lady bits. Form a protest even. Lol

Quoting Dannimarie418: Love this comment! I'm bout to cuss mine out too! AF stopped 2 days ago and my last clomid is tmo and I'm just started having brownish blood again. She's being a bia!!!!
Quoting vkp23:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

tryingfor7
by Amber on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:45 PM
Our bodies are bipolar:)
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

It needs to stop because I aint got time for it lol

Quoting tryingfor7: Our bodies are bipolar:)

lilGsmomma
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:51 PM
Hmmm do you think implantation or due to ovulation or early period???? I hate the guessing game.
tryingfor7
by Amber on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:55 PM
I know right??!! We aren't getting any younger!!

Quoting hypnautica:

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Ive already ovulated and I never get a period this early. Af isnt due until 4/5 and I doubt its implantation either lol After 71/2 yrs implantation for the most part is out of the question. Maybe my progesterone is off. The bleeding isnt there anymore, so who knows.

Quoting lilGsmomma: Hmmm do you think implantation or due to ovulation or early period???? I hate the guessing game.

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope for sure not getting any younger

Quoting tryingfor7: I know right??!! We aren't getting any younger!!
Quoting hypnautica:

tryingfor7
by Amber on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Any talks on your next ivf???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)