Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CM after ovulation?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:02 AM
  • 4 Replies
I think I ovulated 5 days ago... Since then I have had some stretchy, but creamy cm each day. Does this mean I didn't ovulate? Have any of you had this? Shouldn't I be dry right now?

EDIT: I guess I should say it's cloudy EWCM. That happens about once per day and the rest of the time it's just creamy/lotion-y
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ckapps4911
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:13 AM

after ovulation your body produces progesterone which casues creamy cm. but if you have ewcm then u might want to bd just incase

Mama.In.Waiting
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:43 AM
It's stretchy like EWCM, but very creamy in color. We've bd'd about eod just to be safe

Quoting ckapps4911:

after ovulation your body produces progesterone which casues creamy cm. but if you have ewcm then u might want to bd just incase

EarthSidemother
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:02 AM
I had this a few days ago.
egg white stretch cm but my period is due in a few days....not sure why I got it. cervix was wide open and soft to
Mama.In.Waiting
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:26 AM
Weird. My period isn't due for almost 2 weeks. I'm on clomid and afraid I'm going to find out I didn't actually ovulate again this month.

Quoting EarthSidemother: I had this a few days ago.
egg white stretch cm but my period is due in a few days....not sure why I got it. cervix was wide open and soft to
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)